Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking- Punk - Miz - Punk (Wrestlemania) - Del Rio - Cena.

Obviously it's hard to predict how far into the future this will be but knowing WWE it will be like 3 months lol.

What you reckon?

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Honestly, it's probably just going to be:

Cena/Punk/random heel

For awhile.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
I dont see how Miz fits into the title picture. If anything, I'd expect Miz to be a tag champion with truth before he makes a run at the title.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
cena
ADR
cena
rock
cena
punk
miz
cena

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
1:Cena
2:Cena
3:Cena
4:Cena
5:Cena

Fucks sake

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
It's actually tougher than you might think this because other than Cena & Punk there's now legit faces for Del Rio to feud with and on the flip side theres only Del Rio & Miz for Cena/Punk to feud with after they win the title. Would like to see something like this:

Miz (takes the title off Del Rio in a triple Threat match including Punk or Cena)
Punk (After winning the Rumble he goes into Mania to take the title off Miz)
Cena (After the long awaited heel turn at Mania Cena goes on a rampage and finally regains the title around SummerSlam, giving Punk a decent lengthy reign)
Sheamus (After being traded over to RAW in the draft Sheamus over comes Cena around this time next year)
Cena (Using his heel tactics Cena regains HIS title and keeps it up until Mania 30, in which a new young superstar defeats the Cena dynasty to win his first title)

This would span over 18 months and would give some credability back to a title thats in essence dying. In reality however it'll probably be:

Trips
Miz
Punk
Del Rio
Cena

probably spanning over the next 6 months continuing the 'hot shotting' of the title.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,224 Posts
After Del Rio:

1 The Miz (in a triple threat between him, del rio and cena)
2 CM Punk ( winning the royal rumble)
3 Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes depending on who is on Raw (Money In the bank briefcase)
4 CM Punk
5 Heel John Cena

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
1- Cena
2- After being fired, there's another tournament and HHH rehires Cena, so Cena again.
3- Punk
4- Cena
5- Cena quits, and then changes his mind. So Cena.

·
Asuka
96,222 Posts
Del Rio and Punk will probably trade while Cena is doing his thing with The Rock. Miz will probably get a reign in there somewhere, Cena will win it back and then Ziggler will win the MITB and beat Cena. I don't know where the dates fall in but I'd say Punk, Del Rio, Miz, Cena and Ziggler are the next 5, and because the question is next 5, I'm only including each person once instead of Cena being on the list like 3 times.

1. Wade Barret
2. Wade Barret
3. Wade Barret
4. Wade Barret
5. Wade Barret

Awaits pyro bitchfest
Who's Wade Barret?

·
Asuka
96,222 Posts
The guy who was once the best Heel since JBL who now you can find on WWE.com making fun of low-card wrestlers such as himself.
No, that's Wade Barrett. I've never heard of this other guy.

God damn, though, his misuse is disgusting. He can't even get on tv anymore but they'll push Mason Ryan because he's on roids despite the fact that he's probably the worst wrestler on the roster. Shit.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts