Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now a few days ago i posted that i was leaving to go take up a new job oppurtunity. All of that went according to plan BUT my auntie who im very close to is severly ill right now and is ina bad way i think out of family interest it would be best for me to stay where i am living at right now through these tough times. Now you can say what you want coz i can probably imagine the TSK TSK im getting right now or " what a surprise" or " or what a fuckign moron this guy is" and if you wanna go ahead and say that then fine be it. But like i said i hope you can accept me back here and respect whats ive done and see what has happened. Again thnx for the consideration and thanks for your thoughts when i ahd to bruptly leave. But then again i would like to apologize on my part for any misleading or any kind of anger i ahve caused coz it prolly seems like i did the leaving post out of attention but i can assure thats not the case but again sorry.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I know some people will complain about you leaving then coming back, but we do need people who don't post before thinking so I have no problem with you coming bsck :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Neither did you, Rajah you should have stopped with 2..

Glad to see you back you are a great wrestling poster.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Welcome back. Hope all the family stuff gets better too.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
1) Glad you didn't leave
2) Hope the family situation gets better for ya

and 3) why did adam take my quote out his signature :(

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Who cares...it's gone now. But it was because you typed that in a reply to a post I made, but somehting better's there now :)

·
Registered
899 Posts
dont you hate me dude? fuck you

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Well, Im pretty new here so I havent got the chance to meet you, and I dont know you. But, it seems like your a good guy and at one point or another an active poster on the site.

So, glad your back and I hope the best for your aunt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts