Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst I appreciate that everyone likes to be kept up to date, is it really necessary for some to copy the text from Wrestling-Edge.com and re-post it in the forums?

Sure, there will always be aspects of the posts that people will want to comment on, but I can't be the only one getting fed up of reading something on WE and then reading the same subject again as a thread here.

Can I?

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Well i personally only post news which i think would be interesting discussion on the boards, And seems as we did have a News and Rumours board people did do this method anyways and not many people had a problem with it,This board has now been merged with General WWE so thats why your seeing all the posts in there, But i agree some posts are not always nessary when you can just visit over at the main W-E Page.

B

·
0 Posts
It is good though because you can see other peoples thoughts. That is why thesse are forums. Its so if you have an opinion on the news/rumors, you can openly say you opinion.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
hey why not re-open a news and rumours forum then we all be happy - peeps that like to post and see different views can see them and comment themselves......peeps that dont like seeing news they allredy read about dont have to go in!?! we all happy........think it over peeps :)

M

·
0 Posts
I think if poster put more info on the news in the title there wont be a problem.

Machine

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
thts a fair enuf reason to close the forum however i didnt know..............lol And i suppose it will get more posts this way! Tht good idea Machine that shuld be sum sort of rule -> If it's news then it shuld say in 'Subject Title'

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
^ oh i didnt know that till now, about the whole news thing, i think its better off in General wwe or wherever, there will be more coments, but some one shouldnt post somthing with hardly none info they need to find loads of info first like machine said.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
The problem is, most people come to the forums more often then they go to the main site, atleast that is the impression I get. I think this way is fine, as long as there aren't posts like "Batista will be back in 6 weeks", then in a week "Batista will be back in 5 weeks" and crap like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts