Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Talk is cheap. Will believe it when I see it.

Word coming out of WrestleMania 31 Week is that WWE officials are planning major changes for the Divas division going forward. There's a lot of talk that WWE is about to change how the Divas are portrayed. The "#GiveDivasAChance" movement reportedly opened a lot of eyes within WWE in regards to how the Divas are booked. In addition, the success of Total Divas has made some WWE officials feel that they need to do more with their female competitors. There's a feeling that they present the Diva personalities so strong on E! but when new fans that are made through Total Divas tune into regular WWE programming, they're not seeing the same portrayal that they see on Total Divas. WWE officials are looking to fix this so they don't lose potential viewers in the coming months.

Source: PWInsider.com

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Didn't read. The only change they should make is to get rid of it.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,529 Posts
It would help if they fired all the useless Divas like the Bellas, Rosa, Eva, etc and put the actual good wrestlers like Bayley, Becky, Emma, Charlotte, Sasha etc on the main roster.

No one wants to watch Alicia Fox vs Brie Bella. But Paige vs Becky Lynch? Hell yeah.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,355 Posts
There's a feeling that they present the Diva personalities so strong on E! but when new fans that are made through Total Divas tune into regular WWE programming, they're not seeing the same portrayal that they see on Total Divas. WWE officials are looking to fix this so they don't lose potential viewers in the coming months.
Well NO SHIT :cornette! It took them A YEAR to figure this out?

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Im all for it. They have a pretty damn talented roster.

My suggestion

Mainevent: Aj,Paige,Sasha,Charlotte,Natalya
Upper midcard: Alicia Fox,Emma,Summer,Nikki (only as heel)
Lower midcard: Brie,Naomi,Eva Marie

The rest: FIRED

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Well the booking has been changing for the better in recent weeks; so maybe there is actually truth to this.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
I hope this is true.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Honestly it cannot be worse then how it was before the whole AJ and Steph saga and the 30 second match on Raw.

I support whatever positive change it is but it needs to be the right change.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts