Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summer has been cleared!

Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that Summer Rae hasn’t returned to WWE TV because the company has to figure out which brand to put her on and find a role for her.

Summer Rae, who was out with an undisclosed injury since August, has been cleared for a return and has been backstage the last week and at Wrestlemania 33. For what it is worth, she is still listed as a RAW Superstar on the WWE website.

In regards to Paige, Meltzer noted she is still under contract and is recovering from neck surgery, but likely would not be used again if it was not for the “Fighting With My Family” film.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/840...hirai-kairi-hojo-signings#wFjrfV5wre5SRqs8.99

Reactions: Showstopper

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
I hope Summer comes back and gets a decent shot at something at some point, she's not bad at all.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Summer Rae can be a useful babyface in the women's division; not championship material, but a nice supporting player.

I don't want to see Paige, to be blunt.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Summer calls it quits in the near future, at least as an in-ring performer. WWE have never really shown an interest in doing anything with her and she's one of the oldest women on the roster, so those odds likely aren't going to be improving. Could still be a useful manager though.

Reactions: Showstopper

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that Summer Rae hasn’t returned to WWE TV because the company has to figure out which brand to put her on and find a role for her.
Such a difficult, time consuming decision. They actually have to count which women's division has less talent so they can put her there.

(5 seconds later). Yeah, it's Smackdown. Now how to use her...Another creative riddle. What's Summer Rae's gimmick, or at least used to be? A dancer you say? Hmm...Isn't someone supposed to debut a dancing gimmick on Smackdown? So, maybe make a jealousy/rivalry angle between them? That wasn't so hard, was it?

Who am i kidding, Summer will just return to Raw to job.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hello I think Paige will be back in the WWE as The Rock is making a movie about her life with her family and the WWE are involved.

So Paige will have to back for some time for that! Otherwise why make the film about her and not put her on WWE TV.

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
296 Posts
If she is injured and on the payroll why didn't they just make Summer Rae a valet or manager. She was pretty good when she was with RuRu and Fandango.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
Summer rae was a grear heel. Really would like to see her on smackdown as number 2 heel behind charlotte in a perfect world

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Putting a live mic in the hands of someone that is trying to get fired would qualify as pretty fucking dumb. Rock can come promote the movie far more effectively than Paige. I'm pretty indifferent about Summer at this point.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts