Wrestling Forum banner

News on Sting and Okada

4708 41
Come on IWC, say "Fire Joe" for his stupid idea

Oh wait, since he comes from ROH, he is untouchable! :rolleyes:
Sting was recently removed from the TNA Wrestling website, which led many people within the organization to claim that contract negotiations between both parties broke down. However, others within the organization believe the roster edit is a swerve designed to lead people to believe that he is no longer with the company.

-Kazuchika Okada's new character was inspired by Kato from The Green Hornet series. The word amongst the locker room is that Samoa Joe pitched the character and for him to be his on-screen sidekick.

Okada is a Japanese wrestler the organization signed early last year that was completely relegated to Xplosion until last month when he has revealed as the camera man whom Samoa Joe had hired to follow "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero.

Credit to PWTorch, partial credit to Lords of Pain
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
4,034 Posts
Joe is a huge comic book fan so thats gotta be true

· Registered
12,669 Posts
May I ask...why are you such an ass in the TNA section perucho? You seem to trash on anything they do its rather annoying.

Also what Joe did was pretty dam unselfish to getting someone on tv ... at least he's not relegated to xplosion only.

· Banned
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
May I ask...why are you such an ass in the TNA section perucho? You seem to trash on anything they do its rather annoying.

Also what Joe did was pretty dam unselfish to getting someone on tv ... at least he's not relegated to xplosion only.
I just dislike the IWC darlings(most of them are overrated and vanilla midgets)

Of course, its different if they praise someone like the Rock aka the Great one, the People's Champ, the one with the MILLIONS.. and MILLIONS of fans..

· Registered
4,034 Posts

· Registered
12,669 Posts

Of course, its different if they praise someone like the Rock aka the Great one, the People's Champ, the one with the MILLIONS.. and MILLIONS of fans..
Really you're that kind of person? Thats the dumbest reason to dislike someone ... oh wow they have a fan base...SO WHAT. Grow up. That still doens't give you the right to go on and bashing them at all cost. Its annoying and makes you sound like a little kid.

Also get over this obsession with roid freaks who can't wrestle for crap with no personality and crap mic skills. You can do a whole bunch of people favors by just staying out of this section if your so butt hurt all the time because people have a favorite wrestler or two that you don't like... how pathetic

· I Am The Liquor
3,291 Posts

Really? He was on my back a while ago for constructively ripping on TNA, saying why I was not gonna watch anymore (which I have stuck to by the way, haven't watched since Final Resolution). What a hypocrite that guy is!

· Registered
4,034 Posts
I don't think he's a hypocrite. Just different opnions on different things/topics. He always hated "vanilla midgets" for example.

· Banned
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think Sting will show up on one of the two shows in Fayetteville.
2/21/11

perucho you're a fucking idiot.

the idea is right
How? When no one cares for Okada/Okato.

Really you're that kind of person? Thats the dumbest reason to dislike someone ... oh wow they have a fan base...SO WHAT. Grow up. That still doens't give you the right to go on and bashing them at all cost. Its annoying and makes you sound like a little kid.

Also get over this obsession with roid freaks who can't wrestle for crap with no personality and crap mic skills. You can do a whole bunch of people favors by just staying out of this section if your so butt hurt all the time because people have a favorite wrestler or two that you don't like... how pathetic
I dislike the way the IWC praise the guys coming from ROH.. like they are better than Benoit,Austin,Malenko,Jericho,Michaels,etc in terms of in-ring skills. Let alone being top dogs..

Danielson fans make Cena fans look like graduated from Harvard..

Obsession with roid freaks? So Im now klevold? lol

· Registered
9,940 Posts

Enjoy the moment because he will leave this crappy PG wrestling show after Wrestlemania.

· Registered
7,800 Posts
Why do TNA bring these wrestlers over if they're just going to job them out and leave em on Xplosion ?

I dislike the way the IWC praise the guys coming from ROH.. like they are better than Benoit,Austin,Malenko,Jericho,Michaels,etc in terms of in-ring skills. Let alone being top dogs..

Danielson fans make Cena fans look like graduated from Harvard..
So you're going to get bent out of shape because of someone's .....opinion ?

· Registered
166 Posts
Really? He was on my back a while ago for constructively ripping on TNA, saying why I was not gonna watch anymore (which I have stuck to by the way, haven't watched since Final Resolution). What a hypocrite that guy is!
I hate when people ay they're not gonna watch TNA and yet they still feel the need to comment in this section. Why the hell do you comment on something you don't watch it?

On topic, I hope TNA and Sting cn get this deeal done soon. I can't wait to see him back and hopefully in better shape since last time.

· Banned
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Why do TNA bring these wrestlers over if they're just going to job them out and leave em on Xplosion ?

So you're going to get bent out of shape because of someone's .....opinion ?
Not really, sometimes is just trolling just to see how the people will react.

BTW nice avatar, that man with glasses who was booking WWF in 1995 and put Lawrence Taylor in the main event.

· Registered
4,669 Posts
Not really, sometimes is just trolling just to see how the people will react.

BTW nice avatar, that man with glasses who was booking WWF in 1995 and put Lawrence Taylor in the main event.
Cornette is outraged at your comment.

Seriously though, Joe is better than your favorite wrestler. Sorry bro.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.