Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The following are status updates on key TNA figures Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, and the EV2 faction at this week's Impact TV tapings. TNA filmed Thursday night's Impact episode yesterday. They wrap up this week's taping schedule today for next Thursday's episode.

-- Kurt Angle: Appeared at Monday's TV taping, scheduled for today's TV taping, and is scheduled to take time off for an undetermined length of time after today's taping.

-- Kevin Nash: Appeared at Monday's TV taping, scheduled for one more TV taping today to continue the "they" storyline, and expected to be gone from TNA after today's taping.

-- EV2 faction: Did not appear at Monday's TV taping and scheduled for today's TV taping. The faction is scheduled to continue in some capacity going forward after the Lethal Lockdown victory at "Bound for Glory."

Credit to PWtorch
Finally Kurt will get a long,good vacation

Thanks Kev, tonight is your last night..

I wonde what EV2 will do now with Rhino gone..

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Kurt always comes back weeks after, but he should take a few months off.
Not sure where Nash goes after, he was rumoured for WWP before it got delayed.
Why ECW is still around I have no idea. I guess Dixie Carter is going to use them against NW2.0 with Kendrick being involved too.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
Kurt should take time off and then come back renewing the feud with Jarrett, he'll probably be back before the end of the year though.

I like Nash as a wrestling personality and think he adds a dynamic to the product but he's way past his prime, I'd like to see him stay on in some way but not as an active wrestler.

EV2 really isn't necessary anymore, they looked their age in the LL match with Fortune. I don't mind keeping some of them around separately but the faction is no longer needed.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts
Have Fortune destroy Nash, Hogan/Bischoff announces he is fired. Done.

Don't give a shit about EV2.0

Glad to see Angle taking a long break. Can't wait for when he comes back, it'll be a great pop in the IZ! Wouldn't be surprised if he gunned for Jeff Hardy.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
here is what I see happen at tonight taping.

Jeff Jarrett beat down on Kurt Angle.

Abyss and Jeff Jarrett and Jeff Hardy and Fortune beat down on Sting and Kevin Nash.

·
8,232 Posts
EV2 is continuing? fpalm

GTFO of here. You had your last cock sucking hoorah 2 months ago at HardCore Justice.

Tommy just came to TNA to get all his buddys a job. I'm convinced.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
- I smell beatdown on Angle tonight, and Angle/Jarrett at Lockdown (ooooh, yeah!)

- Thank you, Kevin!

- EV 2.0 should disband

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Telling you, TNA is a heist.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
-I sure hope Nash is written out in a beat down similar to Christian's!,I agree with Morgan being the done really taking out Nash.....Have everyone beat down Nash/Sting&Pope But only get Nash into the ring and people do there finishers on him with Morgan some good hits and then hit the jacknife on Nash.....Hogan could then say"you're fired brother!".

-I'll miss Angle a whole lot!,But I think he deserves a good long rest,Have JJ take out Angle and he goes for a couple of months and comes back to do JJ vs AngleIII.

-IF EV2 is really sticking around in some form,I hope it's just them as managers.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
This is what TNA must do tonight. Have Fortune takeout Nash, better yet have Matt Morgan destroy Nash
If Matt Morgan is the one that kayfabe destroys Nash's career, then that would be a good excuse to push him. But since he's in Fortune, he's part of a group meaning there could be less room for a push since they're working as a team. At least he's working better than ever since joining Fortune. Also, great bragging rights(no pun intended) for Morgan.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I can see Angle coming back strong to turns the tides back to the faces around Lockdown.

I love Nash. Hope he puts someone over and goes out with a proper send off.

EV2 still around? I hope this means the Rhino thing was just a rumor.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
EV2 is continuing?

GTFO of here. You had your last cock sucking hoorah 2 months ago at HardCore Justice.

Tommy just came to TNA to get all his buddys a job. I'm convinced
Even if EV 2.0 was gone Dreamer was never going anywhere, same with Foley. Since they are under long term contract with TNA. They might shorten the group though and just have a few of them and mixing them with the TNA roster now.

EV2 still around? I hope this means the Rhino thing was just a rumor.
I dunno if the full faction is still around. I know Dreamer and Foley weren't going anywhere. But don't know if all of the guys will be brought back. I wouldn't be surprised if they shrink EV 2.0 to 2 or 3 guys now that Fourtune feud is over with. I can see Sabu/Rhino both gone and maybe Raven. I wouldn't be shocked if it's just Foley,Dreamer, Kendrick going forward.

Fuck TNA. They think Tommy Jobber is worth the money but Nash ain't? I'm disgusted by that.
Dreamer was already signed for at least a year back in what June. So he was never going to just disappear. Plus I think there's a difference in how much Nash is making compared to Dreamer. TNA is offer Nash a new deal, just for less money then Nash wants to work. Which is probably some cheaper type contract like Dreamer is working for.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
- It's expected, Angle will return and want to kill somebody.
- Thought Nash would at least stick around as a manager, he's entertaining as hell.
- Alot of people expected Fortune to win and sent EV 2.0 packing, which was ridiculous.
EV 2.0 to fued with "Them" on behalf of Dixie.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
EV 2.0 to fued with "Them" on behalf of Dixie.
Exactly along with Sting, Pope and Joe. With Nash leaving and Angle taking time off. TNA needs to have Sting/Joe/Pope/RVD/Anderson to have a few more guys on their side. When you consider Team Hogan now has Hardy,Abyss,Jarrett, Flair, AJ, Beer Money, Morgan, Kaz and Williams. So I expected a shrink down version of EV 2.0 to be on the face side.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts