Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eric Young's TNA contract is very close to expiring. Sources say TNA has offered him a new deal with a significant pay cut. One source close to Young say he just may re-sign with TNA as there is a belief that he has nowhere else to go.

TNA Star Kiyoshi contract is also set to expire soon. He signed a two year deal with TNA back in October of 2008 with a predetermined set of work dates. No word on whether he has been offered a new contract. Kiyoshi has split his time between TNA and All Japan Pro Wrestling.

TnaInsider.com

·
The Middle Rope
2,451 Posts
I hope they re-sign EY. He has a great work ethic and i think he's actually in a pretty good role at the minute, I've gradually grown to like the whole EY & OJ partnership for its comedy value.

He's a long serving TNA original, which explains why TNA are treating him like shit and paying him in magic beans, like they do the knockouts. The only guys that get "Real" money are the WWE has beens.

As for Kiyoshi, Fire him , shoot him, Nail him to a goal post. Seriously i couldn't care less about that guys character and he did the worst job imaginable in the Suicide role. They should of let Daniels do that. Considering he's fuckin' amazing.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope they re-sign EY. He has a great work ethic and i think he's actually in a pretty good role at the minute, I've gradually grown to like the whole EY & OJ partnership for its comedy value.

He's a long serving TNA original, which explains why TNA are treating him like shit and paying him in magic beans, like they do the knockouts. The only guys that get "Real" money are the WWE has beens.

As for Kiyoshi, Fire him , shoot him, Nail him to a goal post. Seriously i couldn't care less about that guys character and he did the worst job imaginable in the Suicide role. They should of let Daniels do that. Considering he's fuckin' amazing.
I think that is what they will do.

How Jobber, can serve both, but in fact Kiyoshi in the last 10 months is as if there hadn't ever been.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I hope they Fire both of them...though i think Young can work...it's about time to put him out of his misery...Only so long i can take of his simple character..And for Kiyoshi..Unless they are gonna form a tag team with okoda...then get rid to...

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
EY should stay. Nothing against that guy.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Young is a good worker and I like the guy but it pains me to see them have him be a goof while hanging around with Jordan now. If only WWE would offer him something just to atleast stick it to TNA.

Kiyoshi hasn't been on TV since the days of World Elite. So there would be no point in keeping him at this point.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I hope they keep EY.Kiyoshi would be cool if they kept him teamed
with Okada cause it would add another tag team to the division.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
I have no problem with Young re-signing, I actually feel a bit sorry for him that he feels that he wouldn't get employed anywhere, he's a solid in ring worker.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Eric Young will have a place in TNA, as long as Jeff Jarrett has some pull left. Right now I don't mind. At least he earned his spot. But if he doesn't develope, he may have a hard future.

Kiyoshi won't get re-signed. I think, people are not fair with him. He never had ANY spotlight on him & I can't remember some match with a signifant lenght. It's obvious he just wasn't a good fit in TNA. Maybe he can do better elsewhere? On the other hand he didn't put himself over with the fans at all. Hence, I don't mind seeing him go without a decent run in TNA.

·
"Ingrato De Chicago"
1,005 Posts
Eric Young's TNA contract is very close to expiring. Sources say TNA has offered him a new deal with a significant pay cut. One source close to Young say he just may re-sign with TNA as there is a belief that he has nowhere else to go.

TNA Star Kiyoshi contract is also set to expire soon. He signed a two year deal with TNA back in October of 2008 with a predetermined set of work dates. No word on whether he has been offered a new contract. Kiyoshi has split his time between TNA and All Japan Pro Wrestling.

TnaInsider.com
Read somewhere else that Eric Young's paycut was 50%. Like OP said, he will probably stay because he has nowhere else to go.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Dixie: Eric, as a reward for staying with the company since 2004 we're offering you a brand new contract....

Eric: Sweet~!

Dixie: ...with a significant pay cut.

Eric: What da fuck.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts