Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
And the RAW womens title deserves better than to be disgraced with woke bullshit like Bianca Belair, they have Becky Lynch and Bayley to carry it now!

Bianca Belair should be off tv doing jobs on Main Event, not hogging the belt from the stars people want to see that run the show.
What in the fiduck is your problem? I don’t see wokeness with Belair or what WWE promotes. I’m not even attempting to guess why you would say such a thing.

Bianca is awesome in the ring and is a role model to girls of ALL ethnicities

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,751 Posts
I am so stoked and happy that Becky Lynch was a great sport with her lost last night. Gave Bianca her proper respect and finally is babyface again. If she is The Man again, than I wouldn't mind it. It did help her get over with the casuals and mainstream wrestling fans/media in general.

·
Registered
186 Posts
It would be "woke" if Bianca and WWE were constantly pushing an agenda. They aren't doing that. Bianca doesn't rely on any of that.
What in the fiduck is your problem? I don’t see wokeness with Belair or what WWE promotes. I’m not even attempting to guess why you would say such a thing.

Bianca is awesome in the ring and is a role model to girls of ALL ethnicities
Most people who complain about people being "woke" have no clue what that really means. I'm guessing that's the case here.

·
Registered
7,170 Posts
Then explain why they are wasting the title on a worthless jobber then, is it because she is just black? Duh! And thats not how it should be!

Becky Lynch or Bayley should be carrying the RAW womens title rn, not entitled jobbers like Bianca Belair or Liv Morgan.

For all this talk about all the changes trips bought in, the two women title matches are slated to be Charlie bianca and becky Ronda. Do people really think those arent vince type matches?

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
The fans love her and never wanted to boo her. So its only fitting for her to be a face. I think Alexa Bliss needs to be a heel and stay a heel. Although the fans cheer loud for her too.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Ronda is heel and Becky is now babyface.

More reasons Vince was out of touch #47327.. Becky said she'd thought she'll come back as a face and Ronda said she thought she would be a heel on her return but Vince wanted Ronda to be a babyface. H corrected both at SummerSlam and maybe now some way well get that match we wanted back at WM in 2019

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Mrs. Randy Orton
18,905 Posts
I hate Becky (fight me :LOL: ) but I think she plays a better face than a heel. Her trying to be intimidating was pretty cringe. Better suited for a face. This was a good decision.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Beckys always been best as face.

"The Man" thing sticks it to charlotte and rick. "To be the man you have to beat the man"

It was always a dig at Charlotte and thats why I dug it. Of all the 4HW Charlotte was the chosen one. Was given all the opportunity. Seen as the best athlete. But Becky has that one up on her. A whole gimmick even

21 - 40 of 77 Posts