Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
The Man was garbage. I don´t mind her saying she´s great and all, but a woman can never be "the man".
Big Time Becks was over af, just stick with that!

And the RAW womens title deserves better than to be disgraced with woke bullshit like Bianca Belair, they have Becky Lynch and Bayley to carry it now!

Bianca Belair should be off tv doing jobs on Main Event, not hogging the belt from the stars people want to see that run the show.

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
It would be "woke" if Bianca and WWE were constantly pushing an agenda. They aren't doing that. Bianca doesn't rely on any of that.
Then explain why they are wasting the title on a worthless jobber then, is it because she is just black? Duh! And thats not how it should be!

Becky Lynch or Bayley should be carrying the RAW womens title rn, not entitled jobbers like Bianca Belair or Liv Morgan.

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
If Bianca didn’t talk and had a manager I might be able to tolerate her. She’s certainly not the best in my opinion.

But hallelujah, Becky is back baby!
First off EST, that sounds like a Pokemon 😂

And Becky has been back! Its Bayley thats back now and when we talk about the best if the WWE womens division, names like Becky Lynch and Bayley come to mind not Sasha Banks wannabes like Bianca Belair!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts