Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FOTC
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Back to being a face and the biggest star on RAW.

During a PWTorchVIP.com audio show, Wade Keller confirmed that the decision to turn Lynch back to a babyface was not in the plans just a couple of weeks ago before Vince McMahon resigned as CEO of the company.

Keller said, "I can now confirm Becky was not gonna turn if Vince McMahon was still in control. That was a Paul Levesque call. I just got confirmation on that. She would have been a heel as we're talking right now if McMahon was still running things. So, one big change early on there."

·
FOTC
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And the RAW womens title deserves better than to be disgraced with woke bullshit like Bianca Belair, they have Becky Lynch and Bayley to carry it now!
It would be "woke" if Bianca and WWE were constantly pushing an agenda. They aren't doing that. Bianca doesn't rely on any of that.

·
FOTC
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Biancas a star performer. Her match with Sasha at wrestlemania is largely considered one of the best in the past 5 years easily
She's a big fight performer. Classic matches with Sasha and Becky on the big stage. Becky deserves credit as well. I prefer her as a face, however she works a better in ring style as a heel.

·
FOTC
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 · (Edited)
Interesting shout that. She probably won't be out for that long but maybe it'll be good for her to take that time off. Allow Bayley's faction to flourish in her absence. We'll miss Becky's promos though. That was an excellent "I am back" promo from her tonight.
Saw this on Twitter. This may be a better option:

Bayley deserves to go to WM as champion. She worked during the pandemic and got injured right before fans returned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts