Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
FOTC
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Back to being a face and the biggest star on RAW.

During a PWTorchVIP.com audio show, Wade Keller confirmed that the decision to turn Lynch back to a babyface was not in the plans just a couple of weeks ago before Vince McMahon resigned as CEO of the company.

Keller said, "I can now confirm Becky was not gonna turn if Vince McMahon was still in control. That was a Paul Levesque call. I just got confirmation on that. She would have been a heel as we're talking right now if McMahon was still running things. So, one big change early on there."

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
The Man was garbage. I don´t mind her saying she´s great and all, but a woman can never be "the man".
Big Time Becks was over af, just stick with that!

And the RAW womens title deserves better than to be disgraced with woke bullshit like Bianca Belair, they have Becky Lynch and Bayley to carry it now!

Bianca Belair should be off tv doing jobs on Main Event, not hogging the belt from the stars people want to see that run the show.

·
FOTC
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And the RAW womens title deserves better than to be disgraced with woke bullshit like Bianca Belair, they have Becky Lynch and Bayley to carry it now!
It would be "woke" if Bianca and WWE were constantly pushing an agenda. They aren't doing that. Bianca doesn't rely on any of that.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts

Bianca Belair should be off tv doing jobs on Main Event, not hogging the belt from the stars people want to see that run the show.
My dude, you're starting to sound racist.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
It would be "woke" if Bianca and WWE were constantly pushing an agenda. They aren't doing that. Bianca doesn't rely on any of that.
Then explain why they are wasting the title on a worthless jobber then, is it because she is just black? Duh! And thats not how it should be!

Becky Lynch or Bayley should be carrying the RAW womens title rn, not entitled jobbers like Bianca Belair or Liv Morgan.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
If Bianca didn’t talk and had a manager I might be able to tolerate her. She’s certainly not the best in my opinion.

But hallelujah, Becky is back baby!
First off EST, that sounds like a Pokemon 😂

And Becky has been back! Its Bayley thats back now and when we talk about the best if the WWE womens division, names like Becky Lynch and Bayley come to mind not Sasha Banks wannabes like Bianca Belair!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts

Then explain why they are wasting the title on a worthless jobber then, is it because she is just black? Duh! And thats not how it should be!

Becky Lynch or Bayley should be carrying the RAW womens title rn, not entitled jobbers like Bianca Belair or Liv Morgan.
You're way too obsessed with "wokeness" and that's making you say some pretty absurd things. Please reconsider it.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts