Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Something to get my by atm when I'm not changing nappy's.

Any thoughts appreciated. Think I need to go back to spicing things up with brushes, just lost my nack for blending it between skin and background while balancing it enough to look presentable and not overdone!

·
Captain Cally
1,674 Posts
anyway I don't like the text. Also the arms look a tad bit weird...maybe its just the render in general? But other than that it is a pretty nice piece.

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyway I don't like the text. Also the arms look a tad bit weird...maybe its just the render in general? But other than that it is a pretty nice piece.
Thanks for the comment. I to thought the arms were a little mis-shaped but it is probably the render, not that I can complain seeing as I didn't do it myself!

The text was an iffy one, I'm not quite sure on what techniques I should be using for signatures of this size, any suggestions? I don't want it to crowd out the whole canvas or try and look 3d with a million drops of lighting between each letter (from personal experience online)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Personally i think the text blends in to much with the background. Maybe put just enough light behind it so that it stands out. Anyway you can make it stand out. But that's just my opinion of what would make it look better. Other then that i really like the concept. The red eyes are that perfect touch :evil:

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
The BG is cool, and the the text is great imo. The only thing is, I have to agree about the arms, makes DB look a little odd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts