Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I would just like to say hi!

I am the LM_Punk,

Here is my stance on wrestling recently,

TNA will never surpass WWE as long as they stay in the impact zone,

But WWE needs to step up its game and impress somebody other than little boys, girls, and their parents,

I've also had enough of seeing Alberto Del Rio & Rey Mysterio matches, I don't mind long fueds, but only when they are entertaining, rememeber HHH and Rock fueds? I imagine if Rocky ever came back for a prolonged period of time (he won't) more than likely they would go at it again and who would complain?

On to John Cena, he can be entertaining, but it's when he's shoved down our faces for SIX FREAKING YEARS IN A ROW, when he becomes annoying and other men want to kill Cena, I'm if he turned heel, his popularity would sky rocket amongst the hardcore fans, cos thats when we liked him anyways.

Oh and Miz for president....

·
Better than you
890 Posts
I hate to inform you, LM_Punk, that Cena hate is out of style. The cool kids now hate Orton.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I hate to inform you, LM_Punk, that Cena hate is out of style. The cool kids now hate Orton.
This. Also, introductions don't belong in here, as it's not WWE news.

♠Chip♠;9216452 said:
So, I hear WWE Universe forum was shut down?
:lmao That's never gonna get old.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Cena hate stands stronger then ever my friend and it will until he gets annaly raped and dies,not necesarilly in that particular order

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
This si stupid, if everyone who joined the forum made a thread in the General WWE section about their personal views on wrestling then this place would be one clogged up shithole.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Cena hate stands stronger then ever my friend and it will until he gets annaly raped and dies,not necesarilly in that particular order
Have you ever tried anally raping a body once rigor mortis sets in?

Anyway, forceful penetration and death is a bit harsh. All the masses want is a little character or a heel turn.

And hi, to the new guy.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
This si stupid, if everyone who joined the forum made a thread in the General WWE section about their personal views on wrestling then this place would be one clogged up shithole.
Have you seen the WWE section P. SMith? It already is one clogged up shithole. This kid's shitty hello isn't gonna affect that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts