Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm only on 300 odd post so I'm not highly experienced on the forum, but newbies just really piss me off. They post random crap in the wrong threads and everyday I see a new topic which has already been posted about a million times by other newbies (for example threads about Batista) posted again. It seems like their brains all work the same!

·
Banned
914 Posts
I agree with that. They do post the wrong stuff in the wrong section. And they cant stop spamming can they? Another trait is they advertise a lot. Like i remember this one dude that posted an I-pod ad in every single section. He should have gotten banned for mass advertising but i dont think he did.....

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Once again we have the problem of confusing a new member with a "n00b". New members are good, but anyone can post like a n00b.

Anyway, new members should be forgiven, to an extent, for making threads that have been made fairly recently. I wouldn't expect anyone to look back through two week's old, dead threads to see if what they want to be discussed has been done recently.

Posting in the wrong section, however, happens all the time, and it's pretty much avoidable. It's mainly in the wrestling forums with people posting PPV threads anywhere except the PPV Forum.

Again, it's not new members that are the problem, it's people who post without any thought for common sense. I'd say that 90% of the people who behave in that way aren't brand new members at all.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
i like having new members on these forums, but not the type that just repost threads, make stupid comments, and the nOObs that dont seem to realise wrestling is fake and scripted. (sigh)

·
Registered
345 Posts
new people that come message boards are stupid and can't read the rules

·
Banned
914 Posts
C...L...B said:
STFU, stop trying please. you just aren't funny. so crawl your crippled christopher reeves loving ass away from the computer.
* For the last time its Reeve.

And oh yeah, you actually believe half of the stuff that even comes out of my posts? what an idiot......

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Newbie = new member to the forums
N00b = a person who knows shit all about how to use forums, internet, computers, etc. They're highly stupid, can't learn shit all, and frequently make a fool of themselves.

Just clearing that up...

·
Banned
258 Posts
Well, I'm a newbie here and like stated in the first post, I've posted alot at other places. But just because someone is making mistakes isn't a reason to berate them. Alot of them are just kids who are learning. you have to be a little more leanient with them. But on the other hand, say someone posts nudes in the anything forum, now then that's stupid. I guess you have to consider the source of each one.

·
Banned
171 Posts
Hmmm... I've been here since Feb. 2003 but don't have many posts at all (also, this is a somewhat new account. Old one was SiDeShOw http://www.weforums.com/forums/member.php?u=8328 ) Mainly because the popups kept pissing me off on the older version of this forum, but I also have a better popup blocker now too so I try to come around more often. Anyway, dunno how you'd guys classify me there :p

There's definitely some bad n00bs on this site. But they're kinda funny sometimes, especially the ones who think wrestling's real. Always get a kick out of that. Then the ones who kiss ass with everyone or do their best to piss everyone off right away. >_< DIE!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts