Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TNA does have a fair amount of X-Division wrestlers but most of them have move on to another division within company. So here currently wrestles for X-Divison, we got Kaz, Lethal, Robbie E., Red, Kendrick, & Kiyoshi if he ever comes back. So 6 if you count Kiyoshi. What current indy wrestlers would you like to see part of X-Division in TNA?

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I know it won't happen, but A Double would be the perfect face of the X-Division if TNA want to brand a new guy to be synonomous with that term since 99% of wrestling fans still think AJ/Joe/Daniels when it comes to it. He has everything one can dream about a wrestler, except he's very short. But he is one of the very best mic talkers on the mic of today and his charisma is ridiculous, topped off with a good look if you subtract the size factor and he's very competent in the ring.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
TJ Perkins (He may be already coming)

Kenny Omega

Kota Ibushi

Austin Aries

Kenny King

Pac

Aerostar

Chuck Taylor

If they brought these guys in along with the guys they already have like Kaz, Lethal, Sabin, and Shelley, TNA would have an X-Division that would rival WCW's Cruiserweight Division in the Mid-90's.

It would also be amazing if they brought in Mistico, but I'm trying to be realistic.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
^Repped, can't even debate on your points. The question is though, would TNA be able to give enough time to those guys? Unless they expand X-Plosion and add more importance to the division on Impact, it would seem like sort of overkill. If TNA ever decided to make X-plosion a two hour classical pro wrestling show with the current format it has it could actually work.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
TJ Perkins (Hey may be already coming)

Kenny Omega

Kota Ibushi

Austin Aries

Kenny King

Pac

Aerostar

Chuck Taylor

If they brought these guys in along with the guys they already have like Kaz, Lethal, Sabin, and Shelley, TNA would have an X-Division that would rival WCW's Cruiserweight Division in the Mid-90's.

It would also be amazing if they brought in Mistico, but I'm trying to be realistic.
Second for Austin Aries. I liked him in TNA.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Second for Austin Aries. I liked him in TNA.
Yeah, I think he'd be cool as the Player/Coach role he had in ROH prior to his departure. So, he could manage and wrestle.

I also like the idea of he and Kenny King forming a Tag Team in TNA. Call them Double Trouble, A Double and K Double.

I also think it would be cool to bring in some of the guys from Dragon Gate.

Yoshino, Doi, Shingo, CIMA, etc.

Before BxB Hulk changed his look and gimmick, I thought he'd be cool in the X Division as well.

He could bring in the "Sports Entertainment" fans with his dancing. Also, the girls would go crazy over him.

Now, not so much. Although, he's still a great wrestler.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Teddy Hart is the epitome of what it could/should be. Other than him: TJ Perkins, Rocky Romero, Shiima Xion, Lince Dorado.

I won't mention Japanese or Mexican guys because they're unrealistic.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I think they need to get some agile big guys (Kevin Steen always comes to mind) to be apart of the division. It'll help emphasize that it is indeed not about weight limits. Plus, having bigger guys in the division makes it look like a bigger deal, an might elevate it to being where it once was.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
I think they need to get some agile big guys (Kevin Steen always comes to mind) to be apart of the division. It'll help emphasize that it is indeed not about weight limits. Plus, having bigger guys in the division makes it look like a bigger deal, an might elevate it to being where it once was.
Marco Corleone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts