Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will ask you to imagine a new WWE title. I know we miss the tag-team and the cruiserweight title. And that the US title is not enough fought.

That's why i had some ideas :D

PPV titles

- American Title (Canada-US-Mexico-South America) : recreate Great American Bash to play this title. This title completes the US title and can only be fought by Americans. A huge tournament can be made during the year to select the finalists who will fight for it. The winner can have the title during one full year or can lose it to a MIB winner who can ask to fight for it anytime during the year.

The winner can also decide to bet it during a PPV to get any other title (except WWE) during a match versus another champion (if you win you have two titles, if you lose you lose your title).

- Intercontinental title : This title is fought during a specific PPV (called WWE Universe) which takes place outside USA. A huge tournament is made during the year to select the finalists who will fight for it. The winner can have the title during one full year or can lose it to a MIB winner who can ask to fight for it anytime during the year.

The winner of this title can also decide to bet it during a PPV to get any other title (except WWE) during a match versus another champion (if you win you have two titles, if you lose you lose your title).

- United States Title : A smaller US centered tournament can be made during the year to select the finalists who will fight for it during Nights of Champions. It's mainly symbolic and to please US audience. You can bet a PPV title to get it, but you can't bet it.

- WWE title: The ultimate title. This title will be gained during Wrestlemania by 8 wrestlers : 7 selected by fans on Internet and the Rumble Winner. It will become the most important title in term of fame and look. This title is defended during each PPV by the winner who can lose it. You can't bet this title or gain it with MIB. The winner of this title gets the right to book any matches (except championship matches) during his reign.

Normal Titles

- World Cruiserweight (comes back) and Heavyweight titles : Those two titles stay the same but are now for all WWE wrestlers. It creates interactions between brands and more contenters.
- Diva championship Title : works like Heavyweight and cruiserweight for all WWE divas.
- Tag-Team : doesn't change (sadly).

Trophies and other stuff

- Hardcore trophy: if hardcore tournament comes back.
- WWE fandom trophy : given by fans on internet.
- Money in the Bank : can be used to get any title match (except WWE title).
- Royal Rumble Trophy : can be used to get a spot for WWE title at Wrestlemania.
- Triple Crown and Grand Slam : still exist

Discuss with arguments and give your own ideas.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Undisputed WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Interbrand Big One
Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championships - Interbrand Tag Titles
Cruiserweight Championship - Interbrand
Women's Championship - Interbrand
Hardcore Championship - Interbrand

Intercontinental Championship - Raw
US Championship - Smackdown
TV Championship - Superstars (But available to all superstars on both brands)

That would suit me.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Undisputed WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Interbrand Big One
Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championships - Interbrand Tag Titles
Cruiserweight Championship - Interbrand
Women's Championship - Interbrand
Hardcore Championship - Interbrand

Intercontinental Championship - Raw
US Championship - Smackdown
TV Championship - Superstars (But available to all superstars on both brands)

That would suit me.
This. although, maybe the Hardcore championship could do without, 8 titles would be a bit much.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
- World haveweight championship
- intercontinental championship
-lightweight / cruserweight championship
- world tag team championships
-Womens championship
-Mixed tag team championship ( womens + males) = to push womens
and maybe another mid card title if the roster was big

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,772 Posts
I'll elaborate on my original in-depth comment. Simply put WWE don't utilize the titles they already have so I don't see the point in creating more titles that will be badly booked and forgotten about. They need to do better with the titles they already have in circulation.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
The only new kind of belt anyone is interested in nowadays is a TRIOS TITLE

WWE have never had one, thew tag title divioison is in shambles so why not

1 - 8 of 8 Posts