Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What info can anyone give on there being a new belt to replace the current chav-strosity? Or when it's going to come?

·
Asuka
96,237 Posts
Then why aren't they doing it? Triple H said he wants it gone, Cena said he wants it gone, how much more than that does it take? 1 major star was enough to fire a MITB winner but 2's not enough to change a title design?

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
They might bring in a new belt like they did when Cena's 1st album came out, which helped promote both the CD and the belt. He's been recording in the studio recently, so who knows.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cena wants the belt gone? It was his bloody belt! It's a symbol of how he's totally spoilt at the expense of other, more worthy wrestlers. I heard RKO wants it gone. Maybe, instead of forking out thousands of dollars having an expert deftly craft the third most expensive material in the world, they should save money and just bring prestige back to the championship with this thing of beauty:

Why, why, why did they ever get rid of it in the first place? If I remember rightly, it was about the same time Eric Bischoff was getting rid of all the mid-card titles and generally making a sow's ear out of a silk purse

·
Registered
725 Posts

·
Asuka
96,237 Posts
Cena wants it gone ...

It has already been posted in a different thread, so I will only post the link

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe-news/cena-interview-dislikes-the-spinner-belt-bournes-potential/
Yeah, Cena wants it gone, I said that. What's your point? It doesn't matter because Vince isn't LISTENING. The sole reason the kids buy that belt is because of Cena introducing it and it having the stigma of being "Cena's belt". Because of Cena, it makes money and because of Cena making it make money, Vince doesn't care that Cena wants it gone.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Yeah, Cena wants it gone, I said that. What's your point? It doesn't matter because Vince isn't LISTENING. The sole reason the kids buy that belt is because of Cena introducing it and it having the stigma of being "Cena's belt". Because of Cena, it makes money and because of Cena making it make money, Vince doesn't care that Cena wants it gone.
So in other words we'll see a Cena heel turn before a new WWE title

·
Registered
725 Posts
You said "Cena wants it gone" in your 2nd post in this thread, and I replied with the link to your 1st post in this thread.

I had a point ...

After I quoted your original post with the link I read 3 posts later that you acknowledged Cena's wanting it gone. If you had acknowledged it in your first post, I would not have quoted you and posted the link.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.