Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh thats right, i am the new WWE CHAMPION!

Today is my birthday and upon waking up this morning i noticed a package outside my bedroom door. It had a note upon it that read the following - "Congratulations on your first WWE Championship victory! signed Vince McMahon" I proceeded to open said package and to my disbelief i saw a WWE Championship belt! I can only assume that Sheamus had forfeited the title and Vince had promplty shipped the vacant belt (first class no doubt) to the only suitable replacement ........ ME!

The only possible downside i can see with this situation is an inevitable attack at the hands of The Miz, i have been looking over my shoulder all day!

My first action as Champion will be to issue a challenge to Christian for the title. I believe him to be worthy of an opportunity at my title and think it would draw well at Summerslam.

The Champ has spoken! :avit:

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Wow congrats dude, you've worked really hard your whole career. i know I've been following you since I saw you wrestling at my local indy company. It's about time the WWE has started pushing unknowns. You might actually be more talented then Danielson and have better mic skills then Ric Flair. I dunno for sure though.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I plan on working out with Triple H now to increase my longevity as Champ.

Vince is obviously showing alot of faith in my ability to carry the strap, I will not let him down. Still deciding on what merchandise to release and ofcourse my entrance theme! If i happen to still be champ come Wrestlemania i will accept Puggle's challenge, but if not then i plan on ending the Takers streak.

Im taking the WWE by storm!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I plan on working out with Triple H now to increase my longevity as Champ.

Vince is obviously showing alot of faith in my ability to carry the strap, I will not let him down. Still deciding on what merchandise to release and ofcourse my entrance theme! If i happen to still be champ come Wrestlemania i will accept Puggle's challenge, but if not then i plan on ending the Takers streak.

Im taking the WWE by storm!
How is John Cena in real life???

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
You're lucky this isn't Hardcore rules where you could be pinned anywhere and at any given time... It would be dangerous to be on the computer like this.

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
lol it's just something I always said when someone would try to say something about someone else. It's usually reserved for someone being called gay or a drug user.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Don't worry, you're not a bad person for asking that question.
Thanks and I guess you're not a bad person for not actually answering the question ;)

lol it's just something I always said when someone would try to say something about someone else. It's usually reserved for someone being called gay or a drug user.
Ah, coolio

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
Yeah, MrMister isn't a bit stealer. And even if he were I'd probably still go fishin' with the guy.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Spose that means theres been a lot of people being called gay the last few days, more than half of your posts ive seen recently have been saying it lol

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
You should have seen the Raw thread last night. There were gay accusations floating everywhere.

I damn near started handing out t-shirts.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts