Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i wanna apologize for making another thread but i promise this is the last one........i will put all the stuff i did on the other thread and put it on here, anyways

Ok, Hi all. I am starting my own wrestling league with real WWE superstars. I'll do my shows on Monday and Thursday night. I will do matches, storylines and PPV's. I have been a fan of the WWE for 11 years so I'm pretty good at guessing matches and storylines. Now I want to see how I do on my own, maybe if you all read what happens after each show you can write back and reply to it and tell me it was and rate it on the scale of 1-10. I won't make the shows so long were you have to read for 30 minutes. Maybe give me some ideas of matches and what you want to see. I just want to see how I do and please for the most part be honest. Okay, here are some of the things about the league, like the rosters and belts. Also don't miss Monday Night Raw starting September 13th. I will be crowning a new World Champion in a 10 man Royal Rumble, plus Eddie Guerrero vs. Batista in a Cage match. Also two matches in a Women's Title tournament, Trish Stratus versus Torrie Wilson and then Nidia vs. Victoria. The winners of each match will go at it for the Women's Title next week. So yeah get back to me after each show and/or during the week anytime you got an idea I should do. Thanks. This league is called the NWF, New Wrestling Federation.

F = face and H= heel.

Raw Roster
Triple H - H
Chris Jericho - F
Christian - H
Matt Hardy - F
Kane - H
Randy Orton - F
Billy Gunn - F
Shelton Benjamin - F
Edge - H
Booker T - H
Rob Van Dam - F
Shawn Michaels - F
Ric Flair - H
Batista - H
Rene Dupree - H
Doug Basham - H
Danny Basham - H
John Bradshaw Layfield - H
Eddie Guerrero - F
William Regal - F
Rhyno - F
Trish Stratus - H
Molly Holly - H
Jazz - H
Stacy Kiebler - F
Torrie Wilson - F
Nidia - F
Lita - H
Victoria - F

Smackdown Roster
The Rock - F
Kurt Angle - H
Undertaker - F
Test - F
Rikishi - H
Rey Mysterio Jr - F
D-Von Dudley - H
Buh Buh Ray Dudley - H
Chris Benoit - F
Hardcore Holly - F
Tajiri - F
John Cena - F
Big Show - H
Spike Dudley - H
Charlie Haas - F
Eugene - F
Rob Conway - H
Garrison Cade - H
Chavo Guerrero - H
Heidenreich - H
Maven - F
Jamie Noble - F
Sylvan Grenier - H
Hurricane Helms - F
Billy Kidman - F

Raw Announcers
Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

Smackdown Announcers
Tazz and Michael Cole

General Managers
Raw - Eric Bischoff
Smackdown - Theodore R Long

NWF Belts
Raw
World Heavyweight Title
World Tag Team Titles
Intercontinental Title
Women's Title

Smackdown
NWF Heavyweight Title
NWF Tag Team Titles
United States Title
Cruiserweight Title

Thanks for the time you took to read this, NWF Owner Mike Henry.

NWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW 9-13-04 from arco arean in sacromenton california
jr-- " hello everyone welcome to monday night raw", im your host jim ross along side me is the king, tonight will
be a great show here on raw, we got the 10 man royal rumble to determine the new nwf world champion,
plus 2 womens matches the will determine who will face off next week for the womens title, and we got eddie guerrero
vs the big bad batista in a cage match, dont miss out folks,

king--" yea jr this is one heck of a show i cant wait to see who wins the world title its going to be grrreatt".

bischoffs music hits, and he comes out thanking everyone for coming to his show, erics monday night raw, ERIC: "ladeis and gentle man
thank u thank u, tonite is going to be a great night, tonite there will be a new world heaveyweight champion crowned in a match i thought of,
a 10 man royal rumble, 2 guys will start and every 2 mins another one will enter then the last one standing will be the new nwf world champion, but first i wanna get something off my back, that loser theodore long from smackdown thinks he has the better show and better wrestlers cause he has the rock kurt angle undertaker, well see i got the one and only triple h, the man who will lead raw to the top,
and i have a good feeling that tonite triple h will walk out the new world champion, "VIVA LA RAZA" king-- " oh my god j.r its eddie guerrero, whats he doing out here he has a match later with batista",

j.r- " i dunno but he must got somthing on his mind".

eddie guerrero starts talking about the fans and his low riders, and then brings up the world title, EDDIE: " i know bischoff u kept me outta the royal rumble caue u knew i would walk out champion, so insteade u try to sugar coat it by putting me in a match with batista essay , thats ok holmes cause the time will come when eddie guererro is the world champion, and when that time comes, im going take the belt and walk right up to u and kick your ass". (fans start to chant eddie eddie) eric bischoff--" woah woah eddie before u get ahead of yourself i want u to know your match is next right now so come down to this ring and get your as kicked by batista". NOW"

j.r-" ladies and gentleman eddie vs batista next dont go away".

commerical break.....................
MATCH# 1 eddie g vs batista,
both men lock up collar and elbow, batista powers him into the corner and starts to kick eddie in the gut, then hits him with a few rights,
batista contiues on the attack for alil bit, then eddie gets a burst of energy and starts fireing back, with rights and lefts, then comes off the ropes with a big dropkick, the crowd starts getting into the match, j.r--" looks as though eddie is in control of the match right now, but can he keep the big man down, batista isnt no push over"

king--" i think eddie needs to relize and respect batista he is a member of the evolution and eddie is getting himself into to much"

j.r" i think eddie can handle himself in the ring, do u wanna get in there and tell eddie himself"

king--" uh no i think i um i got a sore knee so maybe later"

j.r: yeah i bet king anyways back to the action at hand"

eddie and batista contine to go at it, batista gets eddie up on the top turnbuckle and hits a big super plex makes the cover 1--2 kick out eddie as the crowd yells 2, a few mins later batista goes for the sit down powerbomb, and as he gets eddie up eddie reverses and ddt's batista, eddie gets up and goes up for a frog splash, but batista moves outta the way, seconds later ric flair comes down to the ring, and starts distracting the ref,

j.r--" what thehell is the nature boy doing out here he has no business being out here".

king--" yeah he does, his good buddy batista is in the match he is just showing his support", j.r--"yeah if thats what u wanna think"

eddie goes after flair and knocks him off the apron, then turns around and ducks a clothsline from batista, eddie comes off the ropes and drop kicks batista, then gets up on the turnbuckle and this time nails the frogsplash, makes the cover 1--2--3 winner eddie guerrero,
VIVA LA RAZA, jr--" my god eddie pulls out the win here on raw even with the nature boy trying to cause eddie to loose what a match to kick off RAW".

MATCH #2 the next match on the card is one of the womens title tournament TRISH STRATUS VS TORRIE WILSON....
both women come out flanting there stuff, then they stare each other down and torrie charges trish and spears her knocking her down and then starts hitting him and then trish grabs her hairs and turns it aroun and starts hitting torrie, then picks her up and throws her into the ropes and kicks her in the gut and ddt's her then goes for the cover, 1...2.. kick out byt torrie, king-- " what j.r that looked like a 3 count to me trish should be the winner" j.r--"well i beg to defer both these women know there stuff in that ring and i dont think torrie would stay down on the mat this early in the match"
trish continues to pound on torrie putting her in a chokehold and yelling at the crowd "whos the best huh huh" ref grabs torries arm and raises it and it falls.. 1 counts the ref. then does it again and it falls..2
one more time shes out ref rasies it and she keeps it up and the crowd gets behind her, cheering and clapping, torrie gets up and elbows trish then punches her 2 times, then clothslines her. j.r" wow king torrie showing us a a comeback shes fueld together,

torrie goes for a body slam and covers trish 1..2.. kick out by trish so torrie picks her up and throws trish into the ropes and she comes back and they both end up doing a couble clothesline, ref starts to count 1....2...3....4....5....6....7......8 both ladies get to there feet, and trish turns torrie around and hits the stratisfaction on torrie and covers her 1..2..3 ding ding winner TRISH STRATUS,

j.r--" well it looks like trish is moving on into the womens title tournament she will be in the finals agaisnt either nidia or victoriatrish gets up and celebrates then starts beating on torrie and throwing her outside the ring and then leaves, king--" wow jr, trish is showing aggresion," i think she may win the title next week on raw". j.r--" yea king but shes gotta beat either victoria or nidia".

backstage we see triple h talking to bischoff, HHH--" u know eric tonite i feel it i feel like iam going to walk in... wait i know im going to walk in there tonite and win the 10 man royal rumble and become the new world champion, those other 9 guys are going to feel the wrath of the game, i may not know whos all in it, but i got a good idea, and im not affraid of a damn person in that ring,"

bischoff--" well i know how u are feeling triple h, i have already drew out the order in the royal rumble by random drawing, and well i think u should know your name was choosen, umm, choosen #1 sorry,"

HHH--" whhhat eric, #1 what are u talking about, i want a redraw damnit, nooowww,"

BISCHOFF--"
now now i know u are upset but i cant just go back on it and do it all over cause of one guy, u are just going to have to go out there and be who u are, and thats the game, now i gotta deal with some other issues so im done for the night, good luck triple h."

J.R--" wow king i guess the game has to work for his chance to become the world champ, what we just heard is triple h is #1 in the royal rumble, we know he is in it but what about the 9 other guys, plus we know eddie guerrero wont be in the match tonite..

comerical break.......

MATCH 3 BASHAM BROTHERS VS RVD AND WILLIAM REGAL
back from the break, and the bashams come out for there tag match with rvd and william regal, the match starts out with rvd and danny basham, rvd takes danny and gets him in the corner and starts to kick him a couple times then does a back hand spring and then runs at danny and gives him a back elbow to the face, then danny comes stagering outta the corner and rvd drop kicks him,

JR- so king what is your pick for the royal rumble later tonite, who do u think will win it all?

KING-- well im going to have to say the man that wins it will win hahah no im kidding i still think triple h will win tonite i meen he may be #1 in the royal rumble but he can do it Jr"

few minutes into match rvd is still in the ring this time doug is in, kicking on rvd and picking him up and body slamming him, then droping a elbow, another one right after it, he goes over and tags in danny, danny rushes right over and gets rvd in a sleeper hold, he then picks up rvd and throws him agaisnt the ropes, goes to drop kick him but rvd ducks and comes back with a spining heel kick, both men down as the ref starts his count, rvd starts crawling towards regal, and doug try to get over to danny, both guy tag in there partner at the same time as regal knocks down danny, with a flury of punches he then clothes lines doug and then grabd danny and gives his one hell of a suplex, goes for the cover 1..2 kick out, regal continues to kick on danny stomping away, he goes over and tag in rvd and rvd climbs the to the top turnbuckle, and does a super dropkick then goes to make the cover 1..2 akick out almost 3
rvd then picks up danny and knocks danny down with a hard right, then goes off the ropes and does the rolling thunder, makes the cover 1--2-- kick out, so rvd tags back in regal and regal pounds away on danny, he picks danny up but danny gives regal a thumb to the eye and then clotheslines him, danny crawls over and makes the tag to doug, doug picks up regal and throw his into the ropes and does a drop toe hold on regal, quickly applying a leg lock on regal, rvd then runs in to stop the hold, danny runs in and starts fighting with rvd as they both fall out of the ring-then while the ref is distracted regal then grabd the knucks outta his tights and clocks doug and makes the cover 1--2--3..

KING- j.r rvd and regal got of lucky regal had to use the knucks just to get the win otherwise the bashams could have taken it, what a bunch of cheaters,

JR-- well none the less still to come ladies and gentleman still to come the anticipated world title royal rumble match here tonite on raw,
its going to be a blockbuster, lets take u back earlier when bischoff told the game the news about the royal rumble:

screen rolls footage of earlier tonite--- HHH--" u know eric tonite i feel it i feel like iam going to walk in... wait i know im going to walk in there tonite and win the 10 man royal rumble and become the new world champion, those other 9 guys are going to feel the wrath of the game, i may not know whos all in it, but i got a good idea, and im not affraid of a damn person in that ring," bischoff--" well i know how u are feeling triple h, i have already drew out the order in the royal rumble by random drawing, and well i think u should know your name was choosen, umm, choosen #1 sorry," HHH--" whhhat eric, #1 what are u talking about, i want a redraw damnit, nooowww," BISCHOFF--"
now now i know u are upset but i cant just go back on it and do it all over cause of one guy, u are just going to have to go out there and be who u are, and thats the game, now i gotta deal with some other issues so im done for the night, good luck triple h."

JR- well u heard it king triple h has to go in the royal rumble #1, wow is the game sure in for a working,

KING- yea well j.r i think he can do it but i think someone messed with the the drawing,

JR-- well up next dont miss the 2nd match of the womens title tournament its going to be nidia vs victoria, coming up next on raw..

comercial break........
MATCH #4 NIDIA VS VICTORIA
back from the comercial break and nidias mucis hits as she comes to the ring, then victorias music hits and she comes runnging to the ring, as the 2 girls start going at it, punches left and right, then nidia knocks down victoria with a kick to the head, KING- wow that was a kick man nidia sure wants to face trish next week for the womens title next week on raw,

J.R- boy king that match will be a slober knocker, we also recieved word from the back that next week on raw it will be a triple threat match for the I.C title between, edge, randy orton, and booker t, who knows if any of these guys are in the royal rumble later but if they are and they end up winning the title they could go for a 2nd one wow that would be something.
couple of minutes into the match victoria has nidia in the corner with her foot in in her throat, 1..2..3...4. ref makes the count as victoria lets off the choke, she takes her to the middle of the ring and picks her up and does a couple back breakers and covers nidia
1..2.. kickout, she covers her againe 1..2..kick out, victoria starts to get frustrated, and goes out of the ring to grab a chair,
JR- i dunno what shes doing, if she does this she will get disqulified and wont win the match,

KING- i dunno j.r but u can never trust a women they are all the same..

as victoria gets up by the ring the ref says no put that away, and he grabs the chair, and then nidia runs over and does a baseball slide kick into the gut of victoria,
then nidia goes outside and grabs victoria and throws her face first into the announce table, and then does it again, she slides victoria back into the ring, nidia gets in and kicks on victoria, and yells to her " come on get up" nidia picks up victoria and body slams her, then goes off the ropes and drops a powerful leg drop, makes the cover 1..2.. kick out by victoria, nidia then gets victoria up and goes to powerbomb her but victoria goes all the way up and over nidia and rolls her up into the pin 1..2...3 JR- what a match victoria pulls out the win with a roll up pin, and now its set king, next week trish stratus vs victoria for the womens title ha what a match it will be.

KING- yea u are right j.r it will be a great match, watching trish win the title next week.

J.R- well dont get to ahead of yourself victoria can put up a fight just as well as trish can....

we go backstage with the coach interviewing randy orton,
COACH--ok randy orton u heard it from j.r earlier that word has it next week on raw u, edge and booker t in a triple threat match for the iwf i.c title, can u tell us your thoughts on that, and are u going to be in the royal rumble tonite for the world title?

ORTON-- yea coach ill tell u now i was told iam in the royal rumble later on and for all of u orton fans wondering what # i was given, well i was told not to say anything or id loose my spot in the royal rumble, now as for the i.c title match next week on raw, well not only will i be walking in the world champ haha, but ill be walking out the new i.c champion, can u imagine it 2 raws in arow randy orton walking out with a championship. booker t and edge need to relize that iam randy orton the legend killer, and tonite weither they are in the rumble or not,
they well see what kinda things i can do, and then understand that iam the man here on raw, not triple h, not kane not booker t, not even the 16time world chump ric flair, i will......
then all the sudden booker t walks up to orton and stares at him and grabs the mic.
BOOKER T-- did i hear u right sucka, u coming in her saying u will walk out the world champion and then next week walk out the i.c champ, well i dont think either one of those things will happen sucka, see the book man is in the royal rumble tonite and i dont know if me and u will be in the ring at the same time but u better hope not, cause i will give u a stomping just like i will next week, when i beat u and edge for the i.c title, now can u dig that succcckkkkaaaaa.........

all the sudden orton socks booker t, and looks down at him.
ORTON- ill see u tonite chump... or should i say suckaaa..
comercial break.............

J.R--welcome back to raw folks coming up next the world heavyweight title match the 10 man royal rumble,
we know triple h is #1 and we also know booker t and randy orton are going to be in the rumble to, know lets go to our ring announcer
lilian garcia..

LILIAN GARCIA-- ladies and gentleman this next match is a 10 man royal rumble for the world heavyweight championship. crowd cheers loudley.. the rules of this match are, the first 2 men will enter the ring and begin the match, then every 2 minutes after another man will enter the ring untill all 10 men have entered, then the winner of the match will be decided when all 9 other men are eliminated, and the last man in will be the iwf world heavyweight champion...

MATCH #5 10 MAN ROYAL RUMBLE FOR HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE.
triple h's music hit and the crowd cheered and boed, for the game who is # 1 in the rumble,
KING-well here comes the game j.r this is my pick to win the world title, i dont care if he is #1 i know the game can do it trust me j.r..
J.R-- well i know the game is a tough sob but he has 9 other great superstars to deal with in the ring, ill be suprised to see the game win this thing tonite. but now we get to see who #2 is in the rumble.
KING-- whos its going to be j.r?? lets see.

and JBL'S music hits, jbl is the 2nd man to enter the royal rumble, as he enters the ring and looks at the game and gives him the throw u over the top sign,
ROSS-- well it looks like 2 big men to start it off king, the game triple h and john bradshaw layfield.
KING: yea this is going to be a what do u call it j.r a slober knocker haha, i just cant wait to see who #3 will be. will it be someone to help the game or help jbl or someone that will get jumped by jbl and the game we will see..

the match gets underway with triple h locking up with jbl, both of these men are big and strong, the game fires out with a few punches and get jbl over by the ropes and quickly trys to get him over the top, but jbl is to healthy and strong to go over this soon and jbl give the game a shot across the back twice, and then fires off the ropes with a clothesline, jbl quickly goes to work on the game, giving him knees to the back and a boot to the head, he picks up hhh and bodyslams him then drops a elbow across the cheast of the game, he picks up the game and takes him over to the ropes and trys to flip him over.. KING: oh no jr the game cant go out this soon noo, help him,
ROSS: this is all on the game he can handle it himself, i personally would like to see the game be thrown out,

the countdown to # 3 begins 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1 who will it be........ 0 the horn sounds and here comes #3
KING: whos it goign to be here we go..

CAN U DIG IT SUCKAAAAAAAA.... ROSS: well it looks like #3 is booker t earlier tonite he got sucker punched by randy orton..
KING: yea i hope orton is next so booker t can give him what he deserves.
booker t gets in the ring and goes right after jbl, and helps hhh back in the ring and they both start pounding on JBL,
he trys to fire back but after hitting booker t, hhh knocks him down with a clothesline, hhh then picks up jbl, and throws him agaisnt the ropes, and him and booker t double drop kick jbl,
KING: boy it looks like JBL needs help out there j.r, look at hhh and booker t destroy him, boy i wonder who will be next, hopefully someone to help JBL..

J.R: who knows but i sure wanna see the game get what he deserves, that damn son of b*tch.

KING: woaahh there j.r maybe u would like to get in there and do it yourself.
JR: well by god if i could i would but anyway back to the action.

booker t then tells triple h that he has this guy and triple h steps back and watches, booker t takes jbl and gets him in the corner and starts to kick on him after about 5 kicks he turns around to run at jbl in the corner but the game runs up and knees booker t, and knocks him to the ground,, HHH: u aint got nothing booker this is my match..
hhh then takes booker and goes for the pedigree and nails it in the center of the ring and runs over and clotheslines jbl who was just getting up, the game then stand there raising his arms and watching for the next guy to come in...
the count starts down for the 4th guy to come in..
10...9..8..7...6..5..4..3. KING: well here we go j.r #4 guy about to come in, boy i hope its orton, then booker t and triple h would tear him up..

2..1..the horn sounds and its...... the heart break kid shawn michales... hbk runs into the ring and goes right after hhh, them to start nailing each other back and forth rights lefts kicks, then hbk knock hhh down with a elbow shot to the face, hh gets right back up and hbk then throws his into the ropes and is right behind the game and when hhh comes off the ropes hbk nails him with a high knee to the cheast and hhh goes up and over the top ropes but hangs on and crawls back in..
KING: omg no the game was almost eliminated wow, what a way to hang in there,
ROSS: yea the game is lucky he didnt get taken out of this match by hbk...
hbk then continues to kick at hhh,, while booker t grabs jbl and trys to lean him over the top ropes but jbl is hanging on for dear life,
jbl fights off the attempt by booker t and get back in the ring, then blocks a punch by booker and jbl gives him a powerful clothesline from hell, jbl picks up booker t and goes for the last call but booker t drops to a knee and gives jbl a low blow and jbl falls back towards the ropes and booker t runs over and clotheslines jbl over the top and out of the ring,
ROSS: look out king booker t just eliminated j.b.l,
KING: well it looks like jbl wont be the new champ haha i still feel the game will win it..
after jbl goes out, booker t sits there in the corner watching hbk-hhh go at it, while he catches a breather.
during the jbl-booker t fighting, hhh managed to turn the tide, and got hbk in the corner stomping away at hbk, then the game picks up hbk and gets him to the middle of the ring and goes to do the pedigree but hbk reverses it and does a back body drop on hhh, right after that booker t comes flying outta the corner kicks hbk in the gut and does the scissor kick, as the time counts down to # 5 participent, 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1- the horn sounds... and here comes BILLY GUNN, gunn runs in the ring and starts going at it with booker t, billy blocks a punch and drop kicks booker t, then runs over to triple h who is up off his back and trys to throw the game over and while dong that hbk gets back up and superkicks booker t right after booker gets back to his feet, then walks over and grabs billy gunn and says no no i want the game, and pulls triple h back in, and billy argues with hbk about it, and hbk decks billy gunn knocking him down,
ROSS: boy i guess it shows theres not freindships in this match not when its for the world title, but i think hbk should have helped billy throw the game out and have it one less guy to deal with..
KING: yea id agree with u on that one there j.r in this type of match do what u can to win, but jr look look the game is still in the match.
ROSS: yea i see that king, anyways..

then hbk turns around and gets suplexd by the game and the game grabs hbk and suplexes him again, then booker t, goes over and pick up gunn and applys a sleeper hold on billy gunn, trying to take his energy outta this match, then hhh throws hbk into the ropes and they end up double clotheslining each other leaving them both out cold,
KING: booker t should go over and try to get rid of hbk he doesnt need to be in there, take advantage of the situation,

a few seconds later booker still has the sleeper applied and hbk-hhh are out, and the count down to # 6 starts..
10--9--8--7--6--5--4--3--2--1 the horns sounds and its, woooooooooooooooooaaaaa, rick flair 16 time world champion,
KING: look jr its the 16 time champ the nature boy rick flair, he could become the 17 time champ after tonite, if not the game id love to see the nature boy win it,
ROSS: well flair and hhh are in there together they got the advantage on there side, i'd say..

flair gets in and goes right over to the fallen hbk and goes to put the quick figuare 4 leg lock on him, and does, flair has hbk in the figuare four, hh gets back to his feet and starts to kick away at hbk, during all that, booker t and gunn continue to work at each other, gunn takes booker t and slams bookers head in the turnbuckle 10 times, as the crowd counts along, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. booker comes stagering out and billy gunny hits him with the fame asser, he then goes over and hits hhh from behind, and kicks flair breaking the hold on hbk, gunn picks up flair and gives him a few back hand chops as the crown wooooo's on each one, flair turns it around and starts chopping at gunns cheast the crowd again woooo's, then hhh and booker t start going at it rights and left then booker t trys to hit hhh with a big swinging fore arm and the game ducks and turns around and dropkicks booker t right over the top and out...

KING: jr omg the game just eliminated booker t, i guess we wont see booker get ahold of randy orton,
ROSS: i guess not, but the game is still in aftert coming in #1..

just as booker t goes out the countdown starts for the 7th entry in the 10 man rumble. 10--9--8--7--
6--5--4--3--
ROSS: well king here we go #7 about to enter who could it be, lets see #7..

2--1 the horn sounds and the flames hit and here comes KANE,
KING: ah ohh look out its the big read machine ahhh run,
ROSS: thats right king if i was in that ring id be running for cover, kane has a great # at 7 and he is the biggest guy in this rumble,

kane climbs in the ring and billy gunn runs after kane and gets the big boot, then flair gets the same thing, and then kane grabs hbk and
chokeslams him, then he looks up at the game..

KING: ahh oh whats going to happen to the game,

kane starts to go after the game and triple h gives kane a boot to the mid section and then throws in a right punch and starts to attack kane, but kane blocks a punch and knocks down hhh with a upper cut shot
and then goes to choke slam the game but flair comes from behind and low blows kane,, hbk and gunn get up and go after the game, they work a double team and they both suplex triple h, then flair takes kane and gets him in the coner and gives him a few backhand chops, wooooooo the crowd chants after each hit, but on the 4th one, kane just looks at flair, and flair goes off shaking his head noooo,

ROSS: i dont think kane liked that very well king, it just made the monster mad..

kane then grabs flair and throws him into the corner punching away on flairs a few times, then flair comes outta the corner and does his famous fall face first, then hbk comes over and hits kane from behind, as the clock starts to count down for the 8th guy to come in,
10--9--8--7--6--5--4--3--2--1 the horn sounds and here comes edge.. edge slides in the ring and quickly goes after kane getting him agasint the ropes and trys to get kane out, but billy gunn and hbk walk over and all the sudden tips both guys out,,,
ROSS: oh my god king kane and edge have just been eliminated, wow and edge just got in there, i cant believe it, and the big red machine cant believe it either,
KING: but hey like i said look the game is still in this thing wow i cant belive it, go triple h,

after kane and edge go out, kane is mad and grabs edge and chokeslams him on to the floor, and then stares down hbk and billy gunn, as he leaves... back in the ring triple h goes rigth after hbk and flair gets attacked by billy gunn, gunn takes flair down with a hard drop kick, and then leg drops him, hhh and hbk go through the middle rope and land on the floor but are still in the match,
back in the ring, billy gunn picks up flair and goes to throw him agaisnt the ropes and flair reverses the throw and hits gunn with a high knee kick , triple h and hbk get back in the ring and hbk goes up to flair and superkicks flair knocking him agaisnt the ropes and hhh runs at hbk but hbk moves and hhh accidently knocks flair over the top ropes and out, and hhh look in disbelief at what happened.. and flair cant believe it,
KING: oh no the nature boy is gone nooo this isnt good for the game, he is in there with hbk and billy gunn, hey all these guys use to be with d-x, but now they are all on the own and going to tear each other apart,,
ROSS: lets see how the game handles this one, we still have # 9 and # 10 guy to enter,

back in the ring triple h looks at hbk and gunn and begs not to get him, and to fight each other, but they wont have anything to do with that and they both go after the game kicking away at him and triple h slides under the ring to get away and the crown boo's
and while outside the ring the countdown begins for the 9th guy to come in, 10--9--8--7--6--5--4--

ROSS: well here we go again king # 9 we are getting down there whos it going to be, we got 3 guys in the ring and 2 left to come in,
KING: i dunno whoit is but i hope he is here to help hhh, who is it j.r???.
3--2--1 horn sounds and the crowd go wild its y2j jericho is next, that only meens randy orton is #10,
ROSS: look its y2j king, i dont think he is here to help triple h, and guess what king that meens orton is the last guy and we all know he wont help the game, i guess your guy is in trouble,
KING: nooooo game get outta there..

y2j gets in the ring with hbk and gunn, and they all look at triple h telling him to get in the ring. triple h wont do it and then y2j gets fed up and hit gunn from behind, and then knocks down hbk, then y2j tells hhh to get is ass in the ring...

Y2J: come on u jackass get in here now,
ROSS: wow strong words from y2j he is pumped and wants to win the match,

in the ring y2j picks up billy gunn and goes to throw him agaisnt the ropes and hhh on the outside gets up and pulls the top rope down and billy gunn falls over the top and out..

KING: oh my god j.r does that count did the game just get billy gunn thrown out,
ROSS: i guess so since triple h is still in this match, damn him why dont he get in the ring... and fight
KING: jr havent u been watching, he has been in the whole time, since #1 hes going to do it i know it....
back in the ring y2j turns around to a superkick by hbk, hbk picks up y2j and bodyslams him then drops a elbow, hhh has been in since #1 hbk came in at #4 and y2j just came in, with orton still to come, hbk picks up y2j and throws him into the corner and runs at him and y2j moves and hbk hits the turnbuckle with his face and then comes out staggering and y2j goes off the ropes and bulldogs hbk, then goes for the lionsault, and hbk gets his knees up and gets y2j across the cheast, both guys laying there hurt, so then triple h sneaks back in and goes right after hbk and pounds on him and then goes after y2j, kicking away on him, he picks up y2j and suplexes him hard to the canvas, then picks up hbk and suplexes him, then the countdown to the last guy starts and the crowd stands knowing and waiting to see orton come out,,, 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 the horns blows and the lights go out...

KING: oh no the lights went out what the heck what is this...
JR: i have no idea why the lights went out something is up,

the lights come back on and randy orton is in the ring right behind hhh,
KING: oh no look out triple h its orton..
the crowd goes wild and orton starts pounding on the game right left right left, and then drop kicks him,
as hbk and y2j are over in the corners resting, we watch orton take on the tired triple h, orton throw hhh into the ropes and give him a knee to the midsection as hhh flips over his knee, orton then gets on hhh pounding away, on him the crowd chants "orton orton orton"
ROSS: well we know one of these guys will win the world title, triple h--- randy orton--hbk or y2j anyone of these guys can do it...
KING: but i still think the game will do it j.r.
ROSS: well we will see about that...

orton then pick up triple h and throw his into the corner and hhh comes back out with ah hard clothes line, making a great recovery..
then all the sudden hbk and y2j start going at it, hbk takes y2j and gives him a few elbows, then throws him agaisnt the ropes and drop kicks y2j.. then picks him up and give y2j a back breaker.... triple h then goes over to orton and kicks him across the back and does it 2 more times, then triple comes off the ropes and drops and big knee drop to the back of ortons head, triple h looks up and sees hbk looking at him. they walk up to each other and start talking back and forth then outta no were orton got up and ran up and drop kicked hhh from behind making him fall into hbk as they both came off the ropes orton double clotheslined them both leaving him hbk and hhh on the mat,

y2j gets up and looks around thinking about who to go after, y2j walks over and pick up triple h, and throws him back into the corner and then goes over to the middle of the ring and runs at hhh and does a diving splash on the game, orton and hbk get back to there feet and hbk goes to hit orton and orton blocks it and punches hbk right and left and right, then throws hbk off the ropes and puts hbk in a sleeper hold,

KING: man i cant believe the game is still in there he came in #1 and is still in there wow i knew he would do it..
ROSS: yea king but look hbk is still in there he came in 4th and plus orton is the freashest guy in there, its anyones battle,,

back in the ring y2j gets hhh in the walls of jericho and triple h is tapping but that doesnt do anything in this match, so y2j lets go and drops a elbow to hhh's back. then he picks up triple h and brings him over to the ropes and trys to throw hhh out but the game hangs on for his life, orton then leave hbk and walks over to try and help get hhh out, they almost had him till hbk came over and kept him im for the 2nd time...

KING: idunno what is on hbks mind but thats 2 times he has kept the game in the match, im not complaning but doesnt hbk wanna win,

back in the ring orton and y2j look at hbk and ask why he did that and then they both knocked over hbk with shoulder blocks,, y2j then got on hbk and punched away at him...
orton then walked over to the game and the game grabed ortons tights and pulled him face first into the top turnbuckle,,
hhh gets up and and pounds on orton in the corner kicking him about 7 times, then y2j was trying to get hbk out of the match and triple h walked over and hit y2j, keeping hbk in the match,

ROSS: wow this is really hard to make out i thought hbk and hhh didnt like each other, but them seem to keep each one in, i hope nothing is up, but who knows...
so triple h and hbk actully worked together and started kicking y2j in the corner, then orton comes running at hbk and hbk side steps him and throws him right over the top and out...

ROSS: woah there goes randy orton right over the top by hbk. theres 3 left hbk--hhh--y2j one of these 3 will do it..
KING: can u see it coming j.r omg the games going to win it i see it now, and he was drawn #1,

back in the ring hbk looks at hhh and they start to smile, like they planed this all along..
ROSS: ohh my king i knew somthign was up these 2 had it planed all along to stay in the match, what a bunch of no good cowards,
KING: haha i knew it know the game has a big chance, lets go hbk and hhh get jericho....

hhh and hbk start to pound on y2j and take turns beating on him, doing body slams-- clothes lines, suplexes, and double team moves..
they both pic up y2j and are about to get rid of him when all the sudden CRASSSSHHHHHHHH... stone colds music hits and the corwd goes wild, austin shows up and runs in there and takes out hbk and hhh, he stunners hbk and then turns and stunners hhh who ended up falling outside but under the ropes, and then helps y2j back to his feet and then stone cold flips the fans off and they cheer and chant austin, austin, and he leaves

KING: what the hell j.r that wasnt right stone cold wasnt even part of this match how could he, damn him....
ROSS: well im not complaning lets see if y2j can get his momentum back...

inside the ring y2j gets back up and walks over to hbk and kicks him across the back and then picks him up and bod slams hbk, y2j then goes up to the top rope to do a move and when he gets up there, hhh runs over and knocks him off the top turnbuckle and onto the floor eliminating y2j from the match... 2 guys left hhh and hbk
KING: jr look 2 guys left the heart break kid shawn michales and triple h, the game is one guy away from doing it all can he do it,
ROSS: i didnt want him to but im starting to believe he just might,

hhh crawls back in and looks at hbk and hbk gets back up and looks at hhh and they get face to face and say its on now,,,

both guys pound away at each other rights and lefts, hbk got in a better punch knocking the game down, he then droped a elbow on hhh
and then got up and did it again, both men have been in for awhile, hhh in the whole time and hbk came in at #4...
hbk picks up hhh and throws him off the ropes and kicks him in the midsection and ddt's hhh..

ROSS: looks like hbk has the match going in the way he wanted, now can he eliminate the game and win the world title...
KING: i dunno triple h is reallllly tired j.r wouldnt u be after being in the whole time... come on game..

hbk picks up the game and goes to ddt him but as he gets the game up, hhh reverses it and then ddt's hbk as both men lay there on the mat, beat up and tired,, both men get to there feet and hbk gets hhh over by the ropes and trys to toss him out but as he starts to go out, hhh grabs hbk and they both go over and land on the apron,, but hbk slides back in and trys keeping the game outside the ropes
both guys get to there feet but the game is still on the outside of the ropes and hbk grabs the back of hhh's head and slams his throat down across the top rope and triple h hangs on has he starts falling back, then hbk dropkicks the game as the game comes back towards the ropes and the dropkick sends hhh to the floor ding ding ding ding. the winner of this match and the newwwwww NWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION shawn michaels........................ the ref hands hbk the belt and he stands in the ring for a few minutes celebrating and the crowd cheering for him,

KING: nooooo the game almost won the match shawn cheated noo noo j.r..
ROSS: well there u go ladies and gentleman there u have it the new world champion is shawn michaels.. he came in at #4 and surived some of the best in the buisness, and walks out the new champion.... whasts going to happen next week on raw. by god we have a new champion hbk, good night folks.............................................

well there u all go my first raw results, i know i had a few mistakes and stuff but ill get better at it, wow the rumble match took alot outta me to think of and decided where to go... so yea please read this and rate it and be honest i wanna see how i do, i will do raw on monday and smackdown on thursday .. but if u all are ok with the way im doing this was wanna see it more, then ill probably do it more nights a week and ill make sure to date the shows, i will keep all my shows on the same thread. raw smackdown and the pay perviews,
i hope for this being my first show, i did ok, i didnt wanna breez through the matches, but i also wanted to give it some detail if it gets to long ill shorten it alil, so yea please if u want rate this show 1--10 so i can see how each show does, ill take the total # of votes and divide it by the # of people who ranked it, and see the avg rating, i know i didnt have any breaks in the rumble sorry for that i got to involved in the rumble.. thank you for the time u took to read this..... mike henry

WWE SMACKDOWN PREVIEW

Dont miss out on the great action this Thursday. on Smackdown,
the cruiserweight title will be up for grabs when spike dudley takes on 619 rey mysterio jr. also 2 matches that will pit the winners of each match going one on one next thursday for the I.W.F TITLE, and also the big show 500 pounds of pure beast takes on the rabid wolverine chris beniot, all this and more on smackdown dont miss out.....

WWE SMACKDOWN LIVE FROM UNITED CENTER, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
HOLY SHIT......... thats long for your first show............ very long, I don't think I've even down that.

Could use some bold and italics to makee the show a little more presentable. Not bad for your first show but i wouldn;t make them as long in the future. I got to go now but I'll leave more of a reply later.

btw, if you have msn add me and I'll help you out a bit.

[email protected]

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SMACKDOWN RESULTS COMING SOON...

smackdown results coming soon... if anyone wants to write smackdown shows for me then get back to me and ill let u know whats going on and stuff, im getting this whole thing down, i dunno if i wanna do both shows yet, but right now iam, plus we all should start rated each show we read , post a reply talk about it and rate it 1--10 i wanna see how my shows get scored by u all,

thanks later.. dont miss smackdown a return to the nwf by a wrestler. who will it be dont miss smackdown!!!!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Good to see you got the color and underline working which is good, Smackdown! should be a good read, can;t wait till Thursday....

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Nice first show but you might want to work on some grammer as well. Like Grendrill said color, bolds, and italics are always good but overall good first show. Your battle royal was amazing for a first attempt but the other matches could use a little bit more work. If you don't have the time you can summarize the match up by using beginining, middle and end. Also, you might want to try and make the show a little more organized and work on the promos but since this is your first show I give you a 9.5/10!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
good show but a little long. 9/10

Hey check out the NWF by bigboy2 in the BTB forum. Leave your comments.

One Show posted and more to come.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
check out awa

hey all i dont run this league anymore i still have same roster and stuff like the raw results and stuff but its on my new league i didnt wanna have 2 nwf leagues so check out my league

its AMERICAN WRESTLING ASSOCIATION

THANKS ALL

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
k thanx cause i was wondering what was going on but didn't want to be rude about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts