Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Sources report that WWE has offered women’s wrestler Rachelle St. Clair a developmental deal. St. Clair, real name Rachel Walker, tried out for WWE back in November of 2011 during the UK tour.
- As noted earlier, WWE sources report that women’s wrestler Rachelle St. Clair has been offered a deal. Diva-Dirt reports that several tryouts have taken place overseas this week. Pro Wrestling: EVE stars Erin Angel and Carmel Jacob reportedly had tryouts before RAW on Monday. Angel, who had a tryout with WWE last year, was trained by WWE Hall of Famer Jake “The Snake” Roberts and TNA star Douglas Williams.

Rachelle St. Clair :

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Good in-ring, good signing by the WWE if they are going to start using women WRESTLERS more. But what I don't get is that she HAS the look for the WWE and Sara Del Rey doesn't?

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Well, I did a Google search of her and I got linked to a transgender website. Ehhhh...

Other than that, she seemed to of done some small indy stuff, so at least she isn't some passionless bimbo model they just randomly hired.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Good in-ring, good signing by the WWE if they are going to start using women WRESTLERS more. But what I don't get is that she HAS the look for the WWE and Sara Del Rey doesn't?
Yes, she is fairly attractive (although the photographer should be fired in a couple of those pics) and she is in good shape. Sara del rey is a great wrestler, but definitely on the frumpy side

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
SARA DEL REY Is too fucking old. Her time is gone. Stop bitching about it FFS.
I was more referring to Sara's prior tryouts with the WWE and not that they should sign her currently, b/c honestly with the way the Divas are treating currently I would prefer her to stay away from the WWE anyways. Just to clarify.

As for the WWE's current steak of signing women WRESTLERS I would say its exciting if your a fan of women's wrestling but what would really excite me more than the current signings is a show of improvment on how the divas division is treated on their shows.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
good signing but is it really matter?
they still gonna put kelly kelly and co on tv so why signing a good female wrestlers?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
anticipated this with the twins leaving

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
TURN BACK RACHELLE, YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE!!

Why any woman would want to sign with the WWe is beyond me, besides the money... hmm think I answered my own question :p

·
Banned
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Diva's Wrestling does not draw, if anything those are ratings killer. So you cant really blame WWE for not signing all WRESTLERS. WWE business runs based on what casuals want, so the problems lies there.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I'm really diggin that face.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Her face D:

I'm glad they signed a women's wrestler from the indies though--but I'm not sure how good she actually is, I've never seen any of her matches.

What are they going to do with her though, will she get to debut straight away or sent to FCW--because if she goes down to FCW you never know what she'll get used for or if...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts