Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you think the younger stars can compete with the old stars? Im talking all the way around. Physical, Charisma, Longevity, Star Power, Stage Presance etc. When it comes to physical, the young ones are great, but in the other qualities, I think they fall wayyyyy short. Ok, I dont want to get into a WCW vs WWE arguement. But just as an example, during the end of WCW you could see Scott Hall, Nash, Luger, Macho, Hogan, Giant, Flair, DDP, Goldberg, Ultimate Warrior, Sting, Bret Hart, all in the ring on one show! How epic is that? Ok, to be fair, a few of those are on their last leg, literally LOL. But think about it, once those remnants are gone (Undertaker, HHH included) cause theyre getting up there too. Then what do we have left? You really think guys like Orton, CM Punk, even Cena, can compete, all the attributes that I listed earlier? I really think they fall short. Plus, Ive been watching for a long time, and the crowds seem very unresponsive. It took Undertaker, HHH, and the The Rock, to blow the crowd away! Just my opinion. Im sure Im gonna get flamed to hell.

· Registered
3,895 Posts
If they were booked properly and would be allowed to let loose, e/g/ in the AE, then they'd proberly be up there with them (Punk, Cena etc). Other side of it is .... other than a handfull, how many current stars have 'it', or anything close to 'it' compared to Sting, Rock, Goldberg, Austin etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.