Wrestling Forum banner
2681 - 2700 of 2726 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi

I was on the Wrestlecrap Forum and FAN and decided to go somewhere where people would talk wrestling and not politics. So now I'm your problem.

Im from New Zealand but live in Australia and am 41 in body but 6 in mind.

As I was a lapsed fan its great to be watching and enjoying pro wrestling again with AEW.

I love AEW and will probably only be posting there.

Great to meet you all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all! So I'm Jayme, 27 years old...Not really sure how to make an introduction but seems like a good place.

I consider myself a pretty wrestling savvy kind of person... Been watching since I was little..first match I can remember that really stood out was Sting VS Flair VS Luger in '95...

I'm a huge NXT fan - Zayn, BAMF, Alexa Bliss and Balor are all favorites.

Other then wrestling, I'm a huge gamer.. all platforms...Anyhow, looks like a good place to talk wrestling and more! Hopefully it's as good as it seems!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone I just joined today. My name is Laura and I am 25 from the UK (England to be more specific). I chose my username for obvious reasons lol. My fav wrestler is John Cena as this is my era of watching WWE and therefore WWE is my fav company.

My dad always watched wrestling as we were growing up so I have been exposed to it from an early age. I just love the sport and a dream of mine would definitely to be a pro wrestler if only I was strong enough, which I'm not lol!

I have play wrestled with my friends and I am not that bad if I say so myself! My ex showed me some moves as well but tbh he always beat me - boooo.

Anyway looking forward to following this forum and interacting so speak soon. Laura x

·
Banned
4,550 Posts
Welcome all new guys and gals, enjoy the site.

·
Registered
469 Posts
  • Why I picked my username: Because, you are a ghost!
  • Favorite wrestler(s): Triple H, Charlotte, Cactus Jack/Mankind, Undertaker, Mr. Perfect, Ultimate Warrior, RVD, The Mega-Powers, and The nWo.
  • Favorite wrestling company: 1996 WCW
I like anime, sci fi, horror, and gaming. I don't make waves. I make tsunamis

·
Banned
4,550 Posts
A newbie here :)
How are you ?
Hi and enjoy the site!

• Why I picked my username: Because, you are a ghost!
  • Favorite wrestler(s): Charlotte, Mr. Perfect, Batista, Ultimate Warrior, Stone cold, Lita, The Mega-Powers, Finn Balor, nWo, Bayley, and the greatest IC champ Dolph Ziggler
  • Favorite wrestling company: 1996 WCW
I like anime, sci fi, horror, and gaming. I don't make waves. I make tsunamis
Enjoy the site!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone!
I'm Jason, 29. It seems like I've been watching wrestling matches during my whole life, I think the first one was 1995 Sting VS Flair VS Luger.
I'm a huge NXT fan.
Besides that, I work as a content writer and read a lot. It would be cool to be part of your community!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wanted to say hello to all in my first post. No doubt I am the lover of wrestling. Last night me and my son was watching smackdown clash between champs.

·
Registered
Charisma is that when people look at you and start shivering.
714 Posts
I joined 11 months ago but only became active in last two months..so that makes me a new member,right?

·
The Babyface of WF
"What I've always wanted...A better world"
18,594 Posts
Hi everyone!
I'm Jason, 29. It seems like I've been watching wrestling matches during my whole life, I think the first one was 1995 Sting VS Flair VS Luger.
I'm a huge NXT fan.
Besides that, I work as a content writer and read a lot. It would be cool to be part of your community!
Late welcome
Wanted to say hello to all in my first post. No doubt I am the lover of wrestling. Last night me and my son was watching smackdown clash between champs.
Late welcome
I joined 11 months ago but only became active in last two months..so that makes me a new member,right?
Not really.

·
Banned
33 Posts
My girl and I are bodybuilders and always liked and followed wrestling. We booth are starting to enter the sport and here to learn and share ideas. I always like Jimmy Snuka from back in the day or the Ultimate Warrior. My girl is a fan of Goldberg and sable..

2681 - 2700 of 2726 Posts