Wrestling Forum banner

2641 - 2660 of 2688 Posts

·
I'm about to end this man's whole career
778 Posts
Hi, my name is Greg, I am from Winnipeg, Canada. I've been a wrestling fan all my life. My all time favourite wrestlers are Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho and CM Punk. My current faves are AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Samoa Joe and Alexa Bliss. Look forward to talking to you all about the graps.
That's a great list of faves :clap

Welcome to the forum, @Channelocho!! :grin2:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hello, my name is Edin. I'm from Bosnia and I came to the States in '98 before I even reached the age of 2 and me and my family became massive PW fans within our first couple years here. Some of my favorite times ever was sitting down with everyone on Monday nights to watch RAW during the AE and RA eras. At some point though most of us fell out of favor with the product, but I've gotten back into it after a few years around WM 32 weekend when it was here in Dallas (didn't go though). Although the 'E product can still improve a lot, it's NXT, NJPW, ROH, etc. that have really recaptured my old love for PW similar to the way it was during my childhood.

My two favorite wrestlers of all time are the two legends in my avi, while behind them I'd put guys like Austin, Rock, Foley, HBK, Benoit, Eddie, Jericho, Angle, and Goldberg, but there's a lot of them I like, could go on for a while. My favorites today would have to be Aleister Black, Adam Cole, Ricochet, Kazuchika Okada, Velveteen Dream, Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, and AJ Styles, among others.

Looking forward to discussing PW and other topics with everyone!

·
I'm about to end this man's whole career
778 Posts
Hello, my name is Edin. I'm from Bosnia and I came to the States in '98 before I even reached the age of 2 and me and my family became massive PW fans within our first couple years here. Some of my favorite times ever was sitting down with everyone on Monday nights to watch RAW during the AE and RA eras. At some point though most of us fell out of favor with the product, but I've gotten back into it after a few years around WM 32 weekend when it was here in Dallas (didn't go though). Although the 'E product can still improve a lot, it's NXT, NJPW, ROH, etc. that have really recaptured my old love for PW similar to the way it was during my childhood.

My two favorite wrestlers of all time are the two legends in my avi, while behind them I'd put guys like Austin, Rock, Foley, HBK, Benoit, Eddie, Jericho, Angle, and Goldberg, but there's a lot of them I like, could go on for a while. My favorites today would have to be Aleister Black, Adam Cole, Ricochet, Kazuchika Okada, Velveteen Dream, Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, and AJ Styles, among others.

Welcome to the forum, Edin!!! :grin2:

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
3,876 Posts

:smile2:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Before properly introducing myself, I just need to say that it took me a freakin' whole day to find where to introduce myself.

What's up people?

I am Wrestling Fan, with that being said, I am not a big fan of the changes from Attitude Era to this current one.
Still, that doesn't mean that I cannot enjoy it as well.

My favorite wrestler of all time is the goat himself; Y2J.
Aside him, Stone Cold, The Rock, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Batista, Bill Gunn, Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, Sting, MVP, Booker T, JBL, Seth Rollins, Shinsuke Nakamura, Asuka, Mickie James, Melina, Maryse, Kevin Owens, Baron Corbin, D-Von, Bubba Ray, Mankind, Ken Shamrock and Lita.

I love heavy metal music, my favorite band being Slipknot.

Anyway, nice to be here among other wrestling fans.​

·
Banned
15 Posts
Hello, my name is Luke. I am a fan of wrestling, anime, and video games.

Some of my favorite wrestlers include The Rock, Savage, LA Park, Angle, Jericho, Batista, Asuka, and Sasha.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Age - 19
Why I picked my name - Because that's my name
Favourite wrestler and company - Not really any as nobody is doing anything that is must see

Wanted to browse some threads but I had to be a member so I'm here now

·
Registered
56 Posts
So a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I was a member on this site. Actually, it was about two years ago. I joined at a really rough time in my life and just never had time to post like I wanted to.

I'm a completely different person now. I was on the E Fed here as Aaron Kendrick, and that's definitely something I want to do again.

For the most part though, I'm starting fresh on here since I wasn't around for very long to begin with. But I look forward to discussing everything about wrestling, movies, music, games, and everything in between with all you filthy animals!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, what's up?

My name is Steph. I'm a college student pursuing a Medical Office Administration degree.
I Twitch in my free time, so that's where I got my username from.
My favorite wrestlers are: Candice LeRae, Tessa Blanchard, Johnny Gargano, Cedric Alexander, Jeff Hardy, and Sasha Banks. As you can probably tell, I enjoy all wrestling. WWE, TNA, NJPW, ROH, and smaller indie promotions near me.

I've been a lurker, and finally decided to join. Can't wait to discuss wrestling, and other things with everyone here!! ^___^

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cheers from Finland,

I'm Harri, 35, retired (mental health related); I discovered pro wrestling circa 15 years ago so perhaps a different background than most. The unique, nuanced blend of athleticism and drama made an impression, still does though the quality of writing tends to vary and is relatively short-sighted. The arrival of WWE Network in 2014 was a godsend as it finally allowed for a (legal) way to watch their content, mostly the past. Thanks mainly to this forum and a few quality online reporters I can at least try to get a hold of other promotions.

-tunnoton (old nick, also Finnish word meaning ... numb, I guess), a lurk for a few years

Favourite pro wrestlers (at this moment and in alphabetical order): Adam Cole, Adrian Adonis, Chad Gable, Ernie Ladd, Lance Storm, Terry Gordy

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello. You can call me... whatever comes to mind, really. I'm a really bored and boring person. Happy to be here.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome @twistedsteph ; @tunnoton ; @James T. Kirk ;

Hope all of you enjoy the site. :mckinney
Thank you, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking, Nerf-herder. A moment or two ago, you were an aging, Brilliantined, stick-insect.

EDIT: lol And now I don't know who you are but you've made me a very happy Captain.

EDIT 2: Oh god, not him. I meant the last one.

EDIT 3: Now that one's better. And now I give up.

Welcome all to the Site. I hope you all enjoy my Anna Kendrick gifs. (Y)

Thanks.

Aww, she's adorable.

2641 - 2660 of 2688 Posts