1 - 20 of 2731 Posts

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New? Tell us a little about yourself.

- Favorite wrestler(s)
- Favorite wrestling company

And anything else you would like to share with the forum.

Welcome.

·
Registered
63 Posts
^^
- It's an indy wrestler.. the name sounds cool (or i think it does :()
- Alberto Del Rio, AJ Styles, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Davey Richards, Hiroshi Tanahashi, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sin Cara (Mistico), Cibernetico, Steve Austin, Edge.. the list goes on and on.
- WWE
- Haven't been in all three to express an opinion..

And anything else you would like to share: Cool Sig bro! ;/

Reactions: Mikey Damage

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. Nice to meet you all. Thought I'd introduce myself formally as a first post to the forum.

Yeah so I'm Simon. Favourite wrestler at the moment is probably CM Punk, but Benoit, HBK, Flair, Hart and Austin are all up there. Thrive on WWE.

Always kept up to date with TNA. Need to watch it a bit further I think.

Hope everyone is well. Speak soon

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,685 Posts
Welcome Simon.

Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia?
Why you hating on Canada, Mikey? Is it just because you know everyone would pick Canada and the other countries wouldn't get any love? Ya, that must be it.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Welcome Simon and UltraMantis Black.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Why you hating on Canada, Mikey? Is it just because you know everyone would pick Canada and the other countries wouldn't get any love? Ya, that must be it.
that is exactly why. Canada is awesome. nobody hates them, nothing ever goes wrong there, they are never really in wars, no george bush, no sarah palin. ah Canada, home of hockey

p.s. welcome to the forums everyone (just dont go into the tna section) :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
sup yo. i created a thread and even took the time to make a rhyme while i was on the shitter and for my efforts i was banned. so here i am creating another account just to say hi test the waters hoping i'll get a valid explanation. another ban would just resort to proxies and spambots so don't go that route holmes. don't make me work google.

Hi to ""James"" and Kizza

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone :) Think I should introduce myself :)

well, my names Elise and I'm 21.

My favorite wrestlers at the moment are Ashley, Jeff hardy, Alex shelley, Austin, HHH, AJ styles and Chris sabin.

As you can tell I watch more TNA than WWE.

England is the best of course ( I would say that I'm english xD)

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
I know some of you, but it seems like everyone I once knew here is long gone. Such is life, I suppose. Anywho, as far as Mike's template goes...

- 21, I'm all grown up now, not the little 15 year old who loved trolling in Rants. I'm even a daddy now.
- Because I can't be The Deaner anymore, now can I? But I'm still Dean.
- Does RVD still wrestle? I always liked him.
- The one that nobody else likes.
- America, fuck yeah!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Marc and I'm 25, come from France.

My favorite wrestlers today are AJ Styles, MCMG, Kurt Angle, John Morrisson and Daniel Bryan. And I hope discover anothers wrestling companies and styles.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
- Why you picked your username: Because Goodfellas is the best film of all time. All time.
- Favorite wrestler: Shawn Michaels
- Favorite wrestling company: WWE (only promotion I watch)
- Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia?

I'd also like to give a big shout-out to Aldi, Poundland and the 99p store.

1 - 20 of 2731 Posts