Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to wrestling discussions with everyone. A little about me. Been watching wrestling since the early 80's, took a hiatus from it though in the late 00's till as recently as this year. I'm a big Shawn Michaels fan since his days as a Rocker in the old AWA(yeah that's how far I go back lol). I'm mostly WWE, but starting to watch TNA as well. I used love the old NWA when Flair and the Horseman were there, but even still I've always been WWF/E 4 life.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Welcome. The Classic Wrestling section is really good and it's always nice to hear from posters that were actually there. I started in 89 myself.

·
Premium Member
11,420 Posts
Welcome!

·
Banned
859 Posts
welcome AND be ready to be driven crazy by bryan marks

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts
Looking forward to wrestling discussions with everyone. A little about me. Been watching wrestling since the early 80's, took a hiatus from it though in the late 00's till as recently as this year. I'm a big Shawn Michaels fan since his days as a Rocker in the old AWA(yeah that's how far I go back lol). I'm mostly WWE, but starting to watch TNA as well. I used love the old NWA when Flair and the Horseman were there, but even still I've always been WWF/E 4 life.
Check out the General Match/Show/DVD Discussion thread. Number of educated people in there. Classic Wrestling section is pretty good also.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all very much

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Welcome to the forum man. Like others have said, be careful of the marks/fanboys. They tend to...kill brain cells

Reactions: Morte

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Welcome! These forums do have very enlightening and educated discussions about the wrestling business and such. I have learned a lot from reading and participating. Enjoy yourself!

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,102 Posts
welcome. always good to have some more old school folks lol

Reactions: Morte

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
Welcome :)

If you want to be loved here, we love CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan threads :side:

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Shut up old man, I aint goin nowhere. Sorry, Favorite Clubber quote.
Hey shut up.

Oh ok.

Hey whos that in your sig? I want a turn! :ex:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts