Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indy women’s wrestler Christina Von Eerie is scheduled to be making her TNA storyline debut soon. She had a tryout match with TNA months ago and was signed to a deal. She will be joining Ink Inc. – Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal.

Von Eerie, who is dating Jesse Neal, hasn’t debuted yet because TNA officials wanted her to train more before coming to TV and that’s what she has been doing.

She will also play a role in the revamped Knockouts division that we posted on last week.

WNZ.com

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
There is only like 2 teams above Ink Inc atm in TNA and she will be a good fit for the tag team.

·
Premium Member
43,690 Posts
Well...lets see if she's any good.

I actually like Ink Inc. They aren't the best teams (Guns, Beer Money, GenMe, & London Brawling are way above them) but this is probably the best Shannon Moore has ever been.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well...lets see if she's any good.

I actually like Ink Inc. They aren't the best teams (Guns, Beer Money, GenMe, & London Brawling are way above them) but this is probably the best Shannon Moore has ever been.
LOL

Absolutely not!

Objectively speaking there is no comparison.

The other three teams ok, most are Tag Team have been run, it is normal that there is more alchemy.
But Ink Inc. are undoubtedly superior to the English, and are the Tag Team with the greatest room for improvement.

And please remove once and for all these stupid BlindHater, one who loves the Hardys and Helms, and not Moore, probably was not born on the planet earth.

However....this is a great News!!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
her and daff need to feud

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
So it's be safe to say that we'll be getting mixed tag team matches involving any combination of MCMG/Velvet, London Brawling/Chelsea, Ink Inc, and GenME/Tara. Actually that might not be bad, as long as they don't overdo it

·
Registered
562 Posts
I read the heading and started speculating, really had high hopes for Von Eerie joining London Brawling, oh well not to be I guess.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
LOL

Absolutely not!

Objectively speaking there is no comparison.

The other three teams ok, most are Tag Team have been run, it is normal that there is more alchemy.
But Ink Inc. are undoubtedly superior to the English, and are the Tag Team with the greatest room for improvement.

And please remove once and for all these stupid BlindHater, one who loves the Hardys and Helms, and not Moore, probably was not born on the planet earth.

However....this is a great News!!
Objectively speaking you're not objective. Ink Inc are far behind pretty much any male talent in TNA. Not even their originals looks got them over...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.