Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody notice that Tensai's entrance music was tweaked a little this week? It had louder drums and I guess was meant to sound more daunting, personally I really liked his first theme and it's another case of WWE fixing what isn't broken. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I noticed this too. And to be honest, I just can't take Lord Tensai seriously. The over the top attire, extremely short trunks. the tattoos, the stupid "Karate" poses, And the music doesn't sound intimidating, mostly because there's Japanese chanting constantly in the background

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
I noticed this too. And to be honest, I just can't take Lord Tensai seriously. The over the top attire, extremely short trunks. the tattoos, the stupid "Karate" poses, And the music doesn't sound intimidating, mostly because there's Japanese chanting constantly in the background
Does the lyric say "is that the guy" in the opening few seconds of his theme?

·
Registered
4,707 Posts

I'm with you on this one. I kinda liked Albert/A-Train, but this is horrible.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I didn't notice, but since were saying how we don't like him; his constant in-ring breathing noises piss me the hell off like nothing else

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
The karate poses are the best. A big dumb fat white guy trying to act like he's going to do a martial art? Please. It's like Beverly Hills Ninja with Sharpie on his face.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts