Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts
Maybe its Goldust.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Mickie James, Katie Lea, WGTT?
I doubt its the last two.

I'd fully expect one or them, or both to stay in ROH beyond September 11th.

Nice to see Dixie is continuing to use her twitter to full effect. It's got to get some attention after the incapacity laid upon her husband by Fortune though, I suppose.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I don't know why people speculate on these posts from Dixie, more likely than not it will be a disappointment, probably Shane Helms. Remember all the hype about Heyman coming in? They really need to stop doing this hype shit because TNA seems to be the boy that cried wolf. Probably not even a wrestler, most likely some ex referee and if it is Mickie or Katie Lea they will probably stick her on a mic and make her another announcer. (Please tell me how So Cal Val and Christie Hemme are allowed to collect a paycheck, I know it's a work but at least Ross, Okerlund, and others have the appearance of genuine sports broadcasters and interviewers, giving some credibility.)

·
Banned
5,646 Posts
I don't know why people speculate on these posts from Dixie, more likely than not it will be a disappointment, probably Shane Helms. Remember all the hype about Heyman coming in? They really need to stop doing this hype shit because TNA seems to be the boy that cried wolf. Probably not even a wrestler, most likely some ex referee and if it is Mickie or Katie Lea they will probably stick her on a mic and make her another announcer. (Please tell me how So Cal Val and Christie Hemme are allowed to collect a paycheck, I know it's a work but at least Ross, Okerlund, and others have the appearance of genuine sports broadcasters and interviewers, giving some credibility.)
Are you insane?

Hemme got stuck doing announcing after getting a career ending neck injury and Lauren left after getting married.

Since when announcers need credibility? I guess Maria had it back then too in your mind.

1 - 20 of 218 Posts