Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel the Smackdown roster needs refreshing with The Undertaker and Kane not on the show, The Great Khali leaving, Brodus Clay moving to Raw and William Regal hardly competing in matches it's about time the WWE refreshed the roster.

I feel the should move Drew McIntyre over from RAW and build him up to be in the top five heels on Smackdown along with Mark Henry, Christian, Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes.

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose(managed by William Regal)should be called up from FCW and feud with Daniel Bryan and the other midcard talent putting on good matches each week.

Leo Kruger from FCW should attack Justin Gabriel and use their pasts for the feud.

Kings of wrestling should feud with the Uso's and Air Boom and eventually win the tag titles and move over to RAW.

I’d like to see John Morrison moved over from RAW and make him a top face but that might make the RAW brand weaker in terms of midcard talent.

Would anyone like this to happen?

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Most of those seem like good suggestions, and none of them are unreasonable, so well done.
I still complain frequently about the way Drew has been treated, so I'm definitely with you on that one.

They also might as well focus the tag division on Smackdown, NXT, and Superstars, since they're not getting real time on Raw anyway. Hawkins and Reks should be included in that, since they're a good team.

Maybe they're holding off on those FCW guys to force them onto the next season of NXT... whenever that happens. Those guys should definitely be on the main roster though.

Morrison might as well be on Smackdown.

I don't know if any of that is going to help with the perceived "talent" level though. They'd need to shift someone bigger, ie move the Awesome Truth to Smackdown once they're "rehired."

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
I feel the Smackdown roster needs refreshing with The Undertaker and Kane not on the show, The Great Khali leaving, Brodus Clay moving to Raw and William Regal hardly competing in matches it's about time the WWE refreshed the roster.

I feel the should move Drew McIntyre over from RAW and build him up to be in the top five heels on Smackdown along with Mark Henry, Christian, Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes.

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose(managed by William Regal)should be called up from FCW and feud with Daniel Bryan and the other midcard talent putting on good matches each week.

Leo Kruger from FCW should attack Justin Gabriel and use their pasts for the feud.

Kings of wrestling should feud with the Uso's and Air Boom and eventually win the tag titles and move over to RAW.

I’d like to see John Morrison moved over from RAW and make him a top face but that might make the RAW brand weaker in terms of midcard talent.

Would anyone like this to happen?

I do agree with you, but all of your suggestions are pretty borring and I can't see anyone that you mention raising ratings or drawing many people in, Smackdown has some OK mid card talent but is anyone going to care about people like Justin Gabriel.

I think the only way of boosting Smackdown is with some vetrans ie The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Goldberg, Mick Foley coming back and putting these over.

Although even the sound of Chris Jericho Vs Justin Gabriel is just borring .etc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts