Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pls rate my taker banner out of 10...but keep in mind im a newbie and just started with photoshop...but im coming along nicely from the other crapass sigs i used to make

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
You keep using the same cut. The text is also the same. It's pretty boring too. 3/10. But keep practicing.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TeamXtr3me said:
You keep using the same cut. The text is also the same. It's pretty boring too. 3/10. But keep practicing.
What do you mean by cut??? and the text is not the same...other ones i used Blood omen this one i used depressionist three so please if you can could you give me some blending and background tips?

·
yippee-ki-yay
2,522 Posts
cut = picture..

meh..its ok i guess...like TX said, try using different cuts..not really diggin the b/g..not bad i guess...and try lookin for different styles of fonts i guess..

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
It's bad. The background is ugly, you used some filter. Start using brushes, or go to www.good-tutorials.com for starters. The Coloers aren't too good, and use some different taker pic, you can get PSDs. The text is too small, and the blending on it is bad.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
karnage666 said:
its ok i give it a 5/10
oh im sorry the color isnt right
please warn me if you can jackass

It's 'ok' and you give a 5/10. 'ok' is more like a 6-7/10. Anyway, you just don't like the color? And whooop 5/10? There must be some more reasons.

And I can warn you, so should I do it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts