Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without the tag team division being so depleted of teams. Does anyone have any good ideas for tag teams?

Current Tag Teams - Corre, Usos, Santino/Kozlov, New Nexus, & Primo/Zack

I say put Darren Young back with Percy Watson from FCW days as South Beach Boys. I like to see Hawkins & Barreta form a team cuz of their history of training together back with Mikey Whipwreck. I don't believe they will do this but I thought it be cool to put Chris Masters & Cody Rhodes together, have them play arrogant tag team that is all bout themselves of course you would have to turn Masters heel. Lastly just reform the Hart Dynasty as heels let them stay together for awhile, their was no reason to seperate them in the first place.

what ideas you got?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Mark Henry is his own tag team, I can smell the ratings coming in.

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
South Beach Valley Boys - Percy Watson & Darren Young- Both are doing nothing and they both work amazing well and work well as a tag team.

The Million Dollar Family- Ted Dibiase & Brett Dibiase - Simple Ted's doing absolutely nothing, and the WWE's tag team division needs some depth, so call up Brett and team him and Ted together.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Million dollar tag team.

Randy Orton + Humorous Character = Gold

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
The Million Dollar Family- Ted Dibiase & Brett Dibiase - Simple Ted's doing absolutely nothing, and the WWE's tag team division needs some depth, so call up Brett and team him and Ted together.
If thats so.. I see wwe breaking up another brothers tag team..

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
South Beach Valley Boys - Percy Watson & Darren Young- Both are doing nothing and they both work amazing well and work well as a tag team.

I like Million Dollar Family

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.