Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from Nodq.

With Titus O'Neil and Darren Young being moved from NXT to SmackDown, there are rumblings that a new tag team from FCW may make their debut on this week's NXT.

So with that said and if there is any truth in it, who will it be.

The best choice would have been Harris and Bo, but Harris has just adopted a new gimmick.

Rollins is reportedly ready
Kruger is reportedly ready
Ambrose is reportedly getting pushed to the top off his feud with Foley.
Ohno must be getting considered for a call up if Cesaro has been.

None of the above fit all that well as a tag team IMO. And would be waisted in a tag team. So what other choices have they got.

Reactions: Ruth

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
from Nodq.

With Titus O'Neil and Darren Young being moved from NXT to SmackDown, there are rumblings that a new tag team from FCW may make their debut on this week's NXT.

So with that said and if there is any truth in it, who will it be.

The best choice would have been Harris and Bo, but Harris has just adopted a new gimmick.

Rollins is reportedly ready
Kruger is reportedly ready
Ambrose is reportedly getting pushed to the top off his feud with Foley.
Ohno must be getting considered for a call up if Cesaro has been.

None of the above fit all that well as a tag team IMO. And would be waisted in a tag team. So what other choices have they got.
The other choice they have is to cancel the damn show, Put ECW back and work on the RAW/Smackdown tag matches.

·
Registered
13,037 Posts
I'd guess Big E Langston and Xavier Woods - I believe both were on "the list" to be called up but neither are worthy of a special debut.

I hope Wyatt and Cottonwood are not a tag team.

FCW Tag Champs are Corey Graves and Jake Carter - Carter isn't ready yet though.

Ascension is another possibility - Kenneth Cameron and Conor O'Brien, but I think it needs more work.

Reactions: Ruth

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
The other choice they have is to cancel the damn show, Put ECW back and work on the RAW/Smackdown tag matches.
Why? 2010 ECW and the current NXT are basically the exact same thing, just without a title.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Woods/Langston probably. Neither are explosive by themselves, so they wouldn't be important enough for vignettes.

Everything is just speculation at this point, could just be a dirtsheet rumor, though.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
My guess would be Langston/Woods or Graves/Carter if there is any truth to this report.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
A new team debuting on NXT? As a fan of NXT this news intrigues me, but at the same time makes me feel bad for the potential new team. NXT is pretty much the fast-track to nowhere.

·
Registered
13,037 Posts
What about Hawkins and Reks under masks (like Edge and Christian as Los Conquistadors) - since they were fired last week.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Other posters have been talking about a Rollins/Ohno team, which I'd be all up for. To be honest I'd welcome any tag team from FCW or any debuts at all.

What about Hawkins and Reks under masks (like Edge and Christian as Los Conquistadors) - since they were fired last week.
This would be awesome, I really really hope they'll do this now. NXT seems like the show where they'll book this :D

A new team debuting on NXT? As a fan of NXT this news intrigues me, but at the same time makes me feel bad for the potential new team. NXT is pretty much the fast-track to nowhere.
Also this. NXT is a bit of a purgatory when it comes to talent, so Rollins, Ohno and Ambrose should probably debut on the main shows if anything.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
umm watevr happened to the KoW?? and idk who it should be there arent that many options to choose from as i think it should be a tag team that is long term

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
umm watevr happened to the KoW?? and idk who it should be there arent that many options to choose from as i think it should be a tag team that is long term
wwe sees ohno and cesaro as singles competitors and rightfully so

these aren't young guys, they're both in their early 30's ... they're in their prime right now

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
How about Mike Dalton, and Brad Maddox? Those two would work well together as a tag team. They don't have the look, nor the size to really matter in the WWE anyhow. These two are both ready to work on the big screen. Neither are really green in the ring, at least not enough for NXT.

·
Banned
679 Posts
What about laekee? he's a beast plus he's over 250 pounds so he look's legit

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Brad Maddox would be a good fit for NXT.
Right. Especially paired up with Mike Dalton, who himself is a former FCW Champion. Granted that means nothing, but it says they had enough confidence in him while in FCW. Meaning a call up for both stars would be nice to see. Maddox is ready for television, and has charisma. Not a whole lot, but Maddox has something going for him. They're worthy of NXT.

·
Registered
13,037 Posts
He's out injured right now. And he's pretty green still.

I think Dalton will be saved for the cruiserweight show that has now been pushed to November I believe.

·
Banned
690 Posts
How about Mike Dalton, and Brad Maddox? Those two would work well together as a tag team. They don't have the look, nor the size to really matter in the WWE anyhow. These two are both ready to work on the big screen. Neither are really green in the ring, at least not enough for NXT.
Dalton has the charisma of a stone, good but overrated ring skills (thank Kruger for that one) and nothing really going for him. Which makes him a perfect candidate for NXT because he's never going to get very high on the totem pole on his own merits. Maddox sucks in the ring but has decent charisma. Shove him on a relevant show to see how he fares before damning him to NXT.

Leakee is injured, green and with plenty of potential and not the worst talker. WWE don't want to screw up with him so he'll be in FCW for a while longer.

Brad Maddox would be a good fit for NXT.
Not really. He's someone who probably deserves a shot on the big shows before going there just because he has things going for him other than his okish ring skills.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts