1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Oh Vince, so you told the guys on the same day that they were losing the titles? And you wonder why they have so many disgruntled ex-employees. But heck, it was a damn good match.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,164 Posts
Don't have a problem with it. Around 3.5-4 million people got to watch it that way instead of some 200K ppv buyers. The triple threat tag match should be great. Just don't know what's next for the Rhodes brothers or The Shield? How long do they plan on making them feud and who's next?

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I'm down for a re-match at HIAC. I could watch these guys work match after match and enjoy it every single time regardless of repetitiveness. So much talent.

·
Premium Member
18,172 Posts
Are the Usos really needed? I do like them and this match does sound great but fuck there simply is zero logic to the match happening

·
Banned
483 Posts
If only the IC title gets this attention from vince senpai.
But it will be a GOAT match never less

·
Registered
133 Posts
Are the Usos really needed? I do like them and this match does sound great but fuck there simply is zero logic to the match happening
Well they did win the #1 Contenders match a few weeks ago against Tons of Funk & The Real Americans.

·
Banned
9,032 Posts
Would have been better if The Shield lost their titles in this triple threat tag team...

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
That sounds good, but I'd have preferred them to have saved this setup till TLC under that stipulation and sell it as marquee matchup :banderas

·
From parts unknown
23,262 Posts
Vince is still the only one who really knows what's best for business.

The fact that he made ONE title change on RAW has ensured ratings for weeks to come. And that's smart business right there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts