Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: PWInsider

There was a new rule instituted at last week's TV tapings that only Impact Wrestling "official" t-shirts can be worn by talents on TV. If they have shirts they sell independent of the company, they cannot wear them while on camera on Impact TV.

Impact has released official t-shirts for The North, Rosemary and Ace Austin. They were on sale last week at the NYC tapings and are now online for sale as well.

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
217 Posts
I agree with that rule 100%. I don't see any issues with it. I'm sure WWE and other feds do the same thing.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
I agree with that rule 100%. I don't see any issues with it. I'm sure WWE and other feds do the same thing.
It's smart to have them showcare their own shirts. The only exception should be if they are showcasing shirt from a charity, or a tribute to someone who died.

Ummm WWE males evem the fans do it. They kick you out of shows if you wear shirts Vince doesn't like.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
It's understandable, but at the same time it shows weakness and insecurity in own products quality and value, but that will fly over most peoples head anyway

·
Registered
268 Posts
Plenty of wrestlers have worn metal shirts previously Ex. Rowan and Raven.
It doesn't matter to the topic of this thread though.
It's about wrestling-shirts they sell independently from IMPACT.
They don't sell metal band shirts.

It's understandable, but at the same time it shows weakness and insecurity in own products quality and value, but that will fly over most peoples head anyway
No. It just shows us they start promoting their own stuff more now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts