Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who want to relive the Old School feel of WWE....you guys should check this out. Hats are $24.99, T-shirts are $27.99, Male long sleeve is $29.99, women's long sleeve is $$32.99 and hoodie is $69.99. I found this image and I think anyone who is a fan of the old school WWE should buy these. Old School RAW, King of the Ring, Royal Rumble, Summerslam, Wrestlemania, and even WCW shirts will be on sale for the holiday's. Now WWE Shop doesn't have the ling posted up yet but here is an image to tide you over and get ready to spend your money on kick ass apparel.

WWE OLD SCHOOL

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I like the WWF logo jacket/hoodie. With winter slowly approaching in my area and the cold weather already here for the most part. When this becomes fully available, I'll purchase one.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Looks like WWE is really gonna start recognizing their old history(history before attitude era).

Which really makes me wonder what exactly that have in store for Raw Old School? Maybe it'll be like TNAs tribute to ECW type show except WWE won't really have any old school guys wrestle, they'll just appear and stuff and Raw uses its old logos and themes(and maybe even stage)

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Actually if you go into the "Upcoming Items' section on WWEShop you can see the merch posted

The Old School stuff with a couple of upcoming t-shirts (Edge, JoMo), scarves, pillows and the such

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
aww that sucks, where are some old schools shirts from actual wrestlers like edge, i really want to buy edge's crewd, lewd, and tattoed shirt and the sex and violence shirt

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
lol WWE shirts for hipsters?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
^they were always allowed to. They're not allowed to use the WWF logo which basically proved that the other WWF company just wanted to be recognized, they didn't care about WWF wrestling until it was popular(with attitude era logo and stuff).

Though makes me wonder why WWE changed their logo from WWF attitude era logo to the WWE logo of today instead of just how it looked before the attitude era but with WWE instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts