Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry but if I am in the wrong area please tell me where to post this... I was told by someone thta I know to post it here so if you need to move it thats fine with me... Anyways

My efed is goign to be a new design of the way that it works.... You will be able to pick a superstar and roleplay but the winners will be decided a different way.... I will look at the roleplays and I will also put the match into WWE smackdown here comes the pain and then soon as the match is over there I will then write the results to the match.... It won't be the results from the game it will just give me some ideas for the matchs that's all..... This efed will have a site to it but for now it's just the sign up.... I will post the site soon as it is done.

The wrestlers that you can be as follows:

a) a wrestler from the list below
b) a designed wrestler in which you have to decribe what he looks like to be designed in here comes the pain
c) a CAW which a wrestler that used to be in wcw/ecw or in NWATWA or anywhere else.

Once the wrestler is picked he can't be picked again and again we will have a split of brands to make it fair for each person to get enough ring time.... The matchs will be determained by your roleplays...

The list of rosters right now for part A is:

Iron Shiek-
Animal Steele-
Million Dollar Man-
Hillbilly Jim-
Nicholai Volkoff-
Jimmy Snuka-
Sergeat Slaughter-
Old School Taker/Undertaker(only one can be picked)-Doc_of_Thuganomics(Current Undertaker, which would be the the ownschool instead of the bike riding one)
Roody Piper
LOD(can be as a tag or singles)-
A-train-
Bastisa-
Big Show-
Booker T-
Brock Lesnar-Rage
Buh Ray-
Charlie Hass-
Chavo Guerraro-
Chris Benoit-
Chris Jerchio-
Christian-evolutionrko(Heel, Smackdown HeavyWeight Divison)
Dvon-
Eddie Guerraro-
Edge-
Goldberg-yankeesman77(Raw HeavyWeight Divison)
Goldust-
Hurricane-
Jazz-
John Cena-
Kane-
Kevin Nash-
Kurt Angle-
Lance Storm-
Lita-
Matt Hardy-
Randy Ortan-
Rey Mysterio-
Rhyno-
Rick Flair-
Rico-
Rikishi-
RVD-
Rock-619mysterio
Rodney Mack-
Sable-
Scott Steiner-
Sean O'haire-
Shawn Michaels- Wildman123(Smackdown Face)
Shelton Benjamin-
Stacy Kielber-
Stephane McMahon-
Steve Austin-
Steve Richards-
Tajiri-
Test-
Torrie Wilson-
Triple H-
Trish-
Ultimo Dragon-
Val Venis-
Victoria-

When you join please let me know what your wrestler is such as face neutral or heel and what brand you would like to be on.

Thank you

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
I'll be The Rock and why dont we just post the rps in this thread and when theres too many pages we can go to the site that you want us to Rp in!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I will be goldberg. and also in the heavyweight division. almost forgot I would liek to be on the Raw side simply because I look the whole raw feel.

so it's

goldberg, Raw, world heavyweight champion

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Ok, how stupid must you be to post something about an E-Fed in a BTB section?

Secondly, WE already has an E-Fed, which I am staff of. If you would like to join, feel free to.

This is blatant advertising. You have signed up, only to advertise your new Fed.:banplz:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I will sign up as the current (deadman) Undertaker and he will be a Tweener on Smackdown. He will be in the World Heavyweight Championship division.

Reactions: Myst

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I will sign up as 'All Canadian' Will Power(my actual wrestling name) here is a brief description on him.

Name- 'All Canadian' Will Power.
Height- 5'10
Weight- 202lbs
Enterence Music- You choose
Wrestling Style- Cruiserweight
Fav Moves (3)- Hurricanrona, Moonsault, Eye of the Hurricane
Finisher (2)- Overdrive, Corkscrew Moonsault.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Heres the info:

Name: The Rock

Wrestling:Heavyweight

Brand:Raw

Thanks so we're gonna do what I said?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
bigboy2 said:
I will sign up as 'All Canadian' Will Power(my actual wrestling name) here is a brief description on him.

Name- 'All Canadian' Will Power.
Height- 5'10
Weight- 202lbs
Enterence Music- You choose
Wrestling Style- Cruiserweight
Fav Moves (3)- Hurricanrona, Moonsault, Eye of the Hurricane
Finisher (2)- Overdrive, Corkscrew Moonsault.
Sorry I forgot to say that I wanted to be a heel and be on Smackdown

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
If we are allowed to pick titles then I would like to have the WWE Championship. If not then just ignore this post. This should be really fun and maybe take the spot of WWO!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I would like to holr the Criuserweight belt if I am aloud but if not then oh well

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
So when is this going to start? If I'm not on Raw then I would like to be one of the tag team champions!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts