Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
763 Posts
Eh, variety's the spice of life I guess. She's definitely attractive but man, some of you surprise me with the worship. That pic with the rope -- there's something really odd about it, can't quite put my finger on it. And I just now noticed that Steph has Michele Bachmann's eyes.

·
Registered
648 Posts
She looks waaaaaay better than from the last time I remember seeing her on WWE TV. She's definitely lost that pregnancy weight and I'd say she's starting to get ripped. I wonder if Triple H wants her to get big like Chyna?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Still hot..but not as hot as she used to be.

What the fuck is on her feet?...looks odd to workout in something that has your toes looking like that.../inb4 hurr durr you looked at her feet for some reason.

Why is dana white watching the rope and not her ass?

Her shorts are to loose.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Stephanie looks fantastic! I've heard that she was sensitive about her figure and I'm glad she is back in fighting form. That shot of her back made Mark Henry's theme play in my head for a second though. Not that she looks like Mark "RATINGS!" Henry, but she does look like she is about to whip some trick's ass.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Steph is looking great! Since those pictures were for a bodybuilding site they were probably taken to make her look a bit more muscular, if she was wearing regular clothes and not working out I think she'd just look really lean. Good on her, it can't be easy getting back into such great shape after having 3 kids, especially considering her work schedule and the fact that she put on so much weight with the first baby. And I would love if she returned to TV, she's always entertaining as hell!

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
God almighty, the woman just doesn't age. We really don't see her enough on TV these days, i want to look at her more often :p

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.