Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
Re: New Smackdown logo revealed; “Live” dropped from name

That had better not be the default ad they're running until October, because my god, Kofi CANNOT still be the champion by then.

The name is the least of this shows problems, but at least they got that right. "SmackDown Live" is redundant and stupid.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,127 Posts
That had better not be the default ad they're running until October, because my god, Kofi CANNOT still be the champion by then.

The name is the least of this shows problems, but at least they got that right. "SmackDown Live" is redundant and stupid.
I doubt Kofi will be champion by then it's more or less a promotional poster and since he's the current champion and on Smackdown they added him.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts

Part of the D looks like an exclamation point which the SD logo used to have back in the day. That's actually pretty cool.

Reactions: BarackYoMama

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

Looks like shit. :maury

It looks like the font for poster signatures on this forum back in the 2000s. It looks terrible. Easily the worst SD logo ever.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts

No wonder Bayley look great these day.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,925 Posts

Does this imply the show won't be live anymore? It being on Fridays live will certainly fuck up WWE's traveling schedule and cost them a lot of extra money shipping the sets around(not that they can't afford it). My condolences to the backstage workers whose lives are going to get turned upside down by the new schedule and almost certainly aren't going to get any extra money for it.

·
Banned
429 Posts

Does this imply the show won't be live anymore? It being on Fridays live will certainly fuck up WWE's traveling schedule and cost them a lot of extra money shipping the sets around(not that they can't afford it). My condolences to the backstage workers whose lives are going to get turned upside down by the new schedule and almost certainly aren't going to get any extra money for it.
I believe they confirmed that it will be live. There's no way Fox would pay all that money for a pre-taped show.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts

Bayley is photoshopped as hell :lol

·
Registered
2,727 Posts

Logo looks like one of those cheap 90's computer generated graphic design lol. And why is the exclamation point in the middle of two words Smack!Down. Yell out Smack then calmly say down.

Bayley looking like an elf extra off a Lord of Rings movie with that creepy smile lol

·
Registered
3,490 Posts

Good. I have no problem with that. Now bring Talking Smack back please, put Renee on that and kick her off commentary permanently (she can commentate on Main Event ever other week as a thank you).

1 - 20 of 52 Posts