Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Hmm, she's pretty hot judging by her pics.

I guess she's the good female wrestler WWE want to push to keep the IWC happy.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
That's great! Not only is she hot but she has proven to be solid in the ring. However she's Michelle McCool-thin but that shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: Damn! She's skinnier than I thought. She's barely 100 pounds.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Apparently she can wrestle so thats good and refreshing. But I researched her and she is
99lbs! Thats not really healthy. But nonetheless, its better than seeing LayCool vs
Kelly Kelly every week.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
I guessed this would happen after Beth Phoenix got hurt.

Very excited if it does happen. AJ Lee has been doing great things in FCW, and I hope she is brought up as a WRESTLER, and not one of these typical divas. She deserves to showcase her talent.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm glad to see they're bringing back the video package introductions. I loved the ones for Carlito, Muhammad Hassan, and Chris Masters back in the day.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,789 Posts
Kind of ironic how Smackdown has sort of become like the bigger version of WWE's ECW, with new wrestlers either just showing up or sometimes given neat vignettes promoting their debuts. I like it, though. Smackdown's the WWE's land of opportunity, and goodness knows that they need an injection of talent in their women's division.

·
Registered
283 Posts
its better than seeing LayCool vs
Kelly Kelly every week.
You mean Laycool Vs TIFFANY and Kelly Kelly

The only thing good about the Smackdown women's division is Kelly Kelly and Tiffany's entrance at the moment, Rosa Mendes Serena!

Maybe they should have Serena wrestling more, they just killing her by letting her do Nothing!

I knew this would happen when she signed on the dotted line ages ago

and having Michelle McCool and Layla as co-women Champions, just proves that Michelle trying to hog the spotlight from Layla

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I guessed this would happen after Beth Phoenix got hurt.

Very excited if it does happen. AJ Lee has been doing great things in FCW, and I hope she is brought up as a WRESTLER, and not one of these typical divas. She deserves to showcase her talent.
hopefully they dont screw her over like they did savannah buy putting her as an announcer later on :no:

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
You mean Laycool Vs TIFFANY and Kelly Kelly

The only thing good about the Smackdown women's division is Kelly Kelly and Tiffany's entrance at the moment, Rosa Mendes Serena!

Maybe they should have Serena wrestling more, they just killing her by letting her do Nothing!

I knew this would happen when she signed on the dotted line ages ago

and having Michelle McCool and Layla as co-women Champions, just proves that Michelle trying to hog the spotlight from Layla
You mean the Blondetorague or however you spell it.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I watched her match on youtube to see what she looks like...i think she's way too skinny, she looks like a female jobber. She's pretty cute though, hopefully she'll be doing well on the blue brand.

·
Registered
283 Posts
You mean the Blondetorague or however you spell it.
Or two of the most Annoying women on the Planet!

Vickie Guerrero is also annoying so that makes the three most annoying people on this planet

I hope Kaval kick Michelle McCool and Layla asses! well not Layla's Kaval should put Michelle McCool in the dragon clutch and snap her in half! like a twig!

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
Or two of the most Annoying women on the Planet!

Vickie Guerrero is also annoying so that makes the three most annoying people on this planet

I hope Kaval kick Michelle McCool and Layla asses! well not Layla's Kaval should put Michelle McCool in the dragon clutch and snap her in half! like a twig!
The Blondetorauge is Kelly Kelly and Tiffany, not LayCool.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts