Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 1005 Posts

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts
I'm just using this new friend request feature. Adding a few people who I've talked to on here because why not?

I'm actually really liking this new layout, I said it before but it's pretty cool.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
My chatbox is refreshing messages regularly every 5-10 seconds. This is an awful way to keep up with all the messages and should be done away with immediately, assuming this is an actual feature and not a bug, as Seabs claimed she wasn't having the same issue. If it isn't, please fix.

=====

On whole, the new layout is atrocious and anyone sensible would deduce in little time that on a convenience and visual basis, it is pathetic, and an enormous regression from the last layout.

the only thing this site ever needed, was simply a sense of customization for the user. Yes, perhaps to a lot of people the background, the colouring and general visual aesthetic wasn't nice to look at. But give them the option to alter what their layout looks like and it would be all better.

This is clustered, pandering, lacks personality and is shit that nobody asked for.

AND WHO THE FUCK USES HUGE-ASS YELLOW MSN SMILEYS IN 20-FUCKING-14

·
Administrator
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
I don't want to turn off signatures. I just want the message above my sigpic gone (this is in the Legacy view).

Also getting this when I try to post in the old view:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Yes - the team is looking into the security token error.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
One little annoying thing is with the old skin it has "click here to view full image" on some of the signatures :/

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Yeah, i can't see what is directly to the right-end of the screen.

Can you change the skin back? Im on the new default skin, and have no bottom scroll bar. Annoying.

EDIT: It would be nice TBH Seabs. :eek:
I have the same issue as you. When I change to the legacy skins it works fine but on the new ones the bottom bar it isn't there at all. And yes you can change between skins if that's what you're asking.

·
BRRRRRRRRAWK LESNAR!
2,495 Posts
Have you downloaded the vertical sports app?
Oof. Well... downloaded the Vertical Sports app, but won't load any threads for WF :crying:

I can sign into my account on the app and I see when I click on each section the little spinning thing at the top telling me its trying to refresh but... nothing.

Oh well, I'll just give it time.

·
Administrator
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
My chatbox is refreshing messages regularly every 5-10 seconds. This is an awful way to keep up with all the messages and should be done away with immediately, assuming this is an actual feature and not a bug, as Seabs claimed she wasn't having the same issue. If it isn't, please fix.

=====

On whole, the new layout is atrocious and anyone sensible would deduce in little time that on a convenience and visual basis, it is pathetic, and an enormous regression from the last layout.

the only thing this site ever needed, was simply a sense of customization for the user. Yes, perhaps to a lot of people the background, the colouring and general visual aesthetic wasn't nice to look at. But give them the option to alter what their layout looks like and it would be all better.

This is clustered, pandering, lacks personality and is shit that nobody asked for.

AND WHO THE FUCK USES HUGE-ASS YELLOW MSN SMILEYS IN 20-FUCKING-14
Chat is crazy busy with the people talking about updates right now, so prob lagging a bit.

Feedback Noted, from the guy with an 8 Bit signature. :wink2:

Jeff

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
People with no horizontal scroll bar, do you need it? I don't have it but I don't need to scroll left and right either.
Yes because you can't view posts completely if they aren't short sentences.

·
Premium Member
8,556 Posts
I don't like it for now.

no more reputation squares, now it's stars, and they're harder to see. I've worked hard on getting my red squares, and now they're meh little stars.
Well now that they're stars it actually looks like you did something right. :D
Guess no fullscreen YT? :(

·
Registered
455 Posts
Has it always had a separate home page? I feel like something that is "forum.com" should have the forums as its landing page.

Reactions: Bret Hart

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts
I will say the forum does seem more stretched out.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
See a lot of users on this agree that this is more of a downgrade than an upgrade with a lot of problems already appearing. Some positives to take from it like the notifications ect but a lot of this has disappointed me. Too much added to quickly here imo, doesn't look like a forum anymore but rather more of a website.

Think its time for me to jump ship to another forum :(

161 - 180 of 1005 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.