Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 1005 Posts

·
Asuka
96,548 Posts
Damn, it doesn't let me post anything using the legacy style. :serious:
Same, I can't do ANYTHING. I can't post, I can't change my signature or avatar, I can't accept a friend request, I can't change my forum skin in the user cp, I can't even e-mail the administrator for help.

Thank God I was able to switch skins on the bottom of this thread or I wouldn't be able to do anything. I wanted to use the legacy skin, I hate the new look, and the new skin doesn't even have a scroll bottom on the bottom, so if a post goes longer than a few words, I can't even read all of it.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
I first viewed it through my mobile and it zoomed in WAY too much. Like it was giving me a headache.

Viewing it through my laptop now and I really like the new layout on first impression and like the new features. I like the new background. Side bar is a little annoying so I'll try and remove that.

Really sucks with my phone though :(.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
I will see what I can do with the Rep and profiles..

You can turn signatures off here:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Visible Post Elements
You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in code)

Jeff[/QUOTE]

I don't want to turn off signatures. I just want the message above my sigpic gone (this is in the Legacy view).

Also getting this when I try to post in the old view:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Trying to fix something that didn't need to be fixed here.

Went on to Legacy 1 to get the older version back and even that has changes now that I don't like, really disappointed with this tbh.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I haven't read through the thread so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but is anyone else unable to scroll to the left or right? It's only occurring when I'm on the new skin, when I switch to the legacy ones they work fine and on other sites it works fine. But when I'm on the new format for whatever reason it won't let me.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I imagine this will have been mentioned a few times, but the mobile version looks awful (nothing against this one in particular, I just hate mobile versions of forums) and I can't seem to find a way to get it to stay on the full version. Kicks me back to mobile version every time I come back.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,393 Posts
@AG Jeff - the page loads to big in desktop view on iPad. I have to pinch to zoom out to see the whole page. Can that be fixed?
Yeah, i can't see what is directly to the right-end of the screen.

I haven't read through the thread so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but is anyone else unable to scroll to the left or right? It's only occurring when I'm on the new skin, when I switch to the legacy ones they work fine and on other sites it works fine. But when I'm on the new format for whatever reason it won't let me.
Can you change the skin back? Im on the new default skin, and have no bottom scroll bar. Annoying.

EDIT: It would be nice TBH Seabs. :eek:

141 - 160 of 1005 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.