Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 1005 Posts

·
Banned
8,135 Posts
I personally hate having to download a separate app for something that should work via internet browser.

Might have to though in the meantime until this issue is fixed, thanks for the reminder suggestion (Y)
Yeah I know what you mean, I share the same views. But it's much more simpler with the Mobile app, you won't have complaints.

BTW @AG Jeff

Any chance we get a 'dark' skin option? For those that think this is too bright?

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,802 Posts
Like others have said after going through and looking at all the new options and changing stuff around the site seems alot better and I recommend others do the same who aren't having a easy time adjusting.

·
Administrator
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
It is currently possible for non-staff to post in there (unless you've changed that since I tried)
Yes - we need to update that setting, can you take a look if you have admin rights?

Then you guys can update it with good news and topics.

Jeff

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts
So wait we can tag people? So will that person who I'm replying to get a notification if I tagged them?

·
★★★★¾
1,644 Posts
I don't understand why people who hate it don't just change the style back.

Use the quick style chooser in the lower left hand corner and choose legacy to go back to the old look.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the portal but I don't mind it as a whole. I'm using the blue variation of the new theme for now but might switch back depending on how I adjust.
Damn, it doesn't let me post anything using the legacy style. :serious:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
It's good, just remove the sidebar nonsense & change the colour scheme back to Legacy 1 & ... we got the old forum back!

Haven't look at the functions but hopefully will be good!

·
Locker Room Leader
12,128 Posts
Took some getting used to, but I love it now. Getting rid of the sidebar helped. Looks a lot cooler and the pages are loading faster, though some avatars take a bit longer to show up.

Good work though.

Those not liking it can simply switch to the older skin :shrug

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
I'll just post this again:

I'm browsing the forum on my phone, how exactly do I change the skin?

Also my UserCP doesn't show anything but PMs and subscribed threads. Am I missing something? Maybe I need to tap somewhere and I'm just not seeing it?

As far as I know I'm using the default mobile skin. I tapped "Full Version" on several pages but nothing changes..
The default/homepage shows a couple news items like Brock/Cena at the Royal Rumble and something about Tribute To The Troops..

Am I not supposed to use the mobile version yet? lol

After browsing some more, this skin or whatever I'm using is extremely basic. Can't see sigs, can't see who's viewing this thread. I still feel as if I'm missing something lol.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,474 Posts
Also, hitting forum on the top left of the mobile view just takes you back to the homepage. There is absolutely no way to get to the forums unless you hit menu on the top right and click forums.

121 - 140 of 1005 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.