Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 1005 Posts

·
NOTORIOUS
6,837 Posts
I'm using Legacy 2. Am I supposed to be seeing this?:

Wrestling Forum News (22 Viewing)
News that will post to the forum Homepage (Mod and Admin access only)

·
The Man
15,340 Posts
5) The side bar can be hidden in your user options.

Click on my profile / user cp at the top right.

- click on edit your details on the left.
- Look for Show Sidebar on Forum Pages under Additional Information.
- Click disable and save.
Awesome that makes it a lot better, thanks.

I don't understand why people who hate it don't just change the style back.

Use the quick style chooser in the lower left hand corner and choose legacy to go back to the old look.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the portal but I don't mind it as a whole. I'm using the blue variation of the new theme for now but might switch back depending on how I adjust.
:mark: I never even noticed that we had a skins option (assuming it's not new).

The new setup is all right but a little messy imo. The other one was a bit dated but cleaner. I'd probably get used to it but think I'll just stick with the old skin for now... though I too am unable to actually comment with it.

also why can't I like my own comments, what kind of facebook is this

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Seconded about making the chatbox background darker on the new skin. It looks really bad on the new one.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/usertag.php?do=profile&action=options

Can you make the default options so that they're all enables and email notifications are turned off? If people want the new quote/etc features turned on they need to enable them themselves manually.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
I'm browsing the forum on my phone, how exactly do I change the skin?

Also my UserCP doesn't show anything but PMs and subscribed threads. Am I missing something? Maybe I need to tap somewhere and I'm just not seeing it?

As far as I know I'm using the default mobile skin. I tapped "Full Version" on several pages but nothing changes..
The default/homepage shows a couple news items like Brock/Cena at the Royal Rumble and something about Tribute To The Troops..

Am I not supposed to use the mobile version yet? lol

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
It looks so sleek, sparkly & fancy :lol

The colors & logo's are BEAUTIFUL, I really dig the layout.

Have you guys thought about implementing a auto-thread update or that would be too much for the servers?

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,474 Posts

·
Administrator
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
@AG Jeff

I'm using the new Red layout and when I click on "Forum" up top it won't take me to http://www.wrestlingforum.com/forumindex.php. It makes me use the drop down bar UNLESS I right click on the button and open as a new tab. Can it be changed where you just need to click on it to open http://www.wrestlingforum.com/forumindex.php?
You should be able to click the Forums word and should bring ya to the main index page.

If not what browser and device?

Jeff

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
3,915 Posts
Anything I do, from changing options to going advanced on a post gives me this, while using a legacy skin:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,474 Posts
You should be able to click the Forums word and should bring ya to the main index page.

If not what browser and device?

Jeff
I'm using Chrome.

I click the button and the drop down menu comes up and the status bar on the bottom of the page shows the "http://www.wrestlingforum.com/forumindex.php" address, but it doesn't try to load it at all and eventually disappears if I click on anything else (even a blank space).

·
The Man
15,340 Posts
I'm forced to use the new layout atm since I can't comment with the old one and I have to say I'm already liking it a lot better than from my first impression. Getting rid of the 'notifications' rectangle on the side made it A LOT better.

And I will say being notified when you've been quoted in a thread is a fantastic addition.

·
Registered
882 Posts
This is TNA bad

Reactions: Captain Edd
81 - 100 of 1005 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.