·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Loving the blue the forum also seems more colorful and brighter now

Reactions: OG Jeff

·
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
5,431 Posts
Been offline for a day and I logged back on thinking this was tractor forum at first, or rather, an Ipswich Town Forum. Are you bastards trying to get rid of me?

It's okay though. A lot less harsher on the eyes than the red.

P.S. Also as I typed this up the BAD ASS SERVERS came into effect again. No amount of VS funded Bobby Robson memorial wallpaper is going to cover this glaring crack!

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Tractor forum! Posts in the chatbox are PRUNED after 96 hours! Where's our Horticulture and Agriculture section already?

2017 -- the year Headliner became a farmer!

Best update the site's ever had, this.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
New look but same shitty performance.

Seriously guys; it's not a snail but it's not a cheetah either, more of a herd of hyenas.

It's 2017; your server(s) should be specced with SSD's, min 32GB RAM, 4 CPUs and your Web Server should be allowed room to breathe.

·
Administrator
59,082 Posts
That's because someone, not me, changed the default skin back to red.:confused:

To change the forum color skin/style you are using, go to usercp, edit options, scroll all the way down until you see Miscellaneous Options. You will see Forum Skin in bold. Select the skin you want and press save changes.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Did anyone have log in issues when the skin went to blue? It seemed after the change I did. Often had to log in more than once before it stuck. Than sometimes I would get log in, go to post or like a post and it would say I was not logged in. And even then sometimes I would refresh and instead of having to log in again it would show me logged in and I could do what I was just trying to do with no issues.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Can we please give a section for NXT, 205 LIVE, UK as "WWE Network Exclusive Brands" and since the TNA name is evaporating...can we go ahead and rename it to just Impact Wrestling?

·
Administrator
59,082 Posts
Your question has nothing to do with this thread's purpose.

Answer is no btw. The current setup in the WWE section is fine. The NXT section and the WWE Network section addresses those topics. I've thought about the TNA section name change before, but they still use the TNA name so it's no point in changing it for now.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Safe to assume we can rename the tna section to impact Wrestling after this week of tapings, social media, shopimpact.....all rebranded to impact Wrestling.

961 - 980 of 1005 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.