Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 1005 Posts

·
Is a Snit Head
22,154 Posts
I get this message on Legacy 1 when making an advanced reply (quick reply works fine).

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

·
Administrator
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
@AG Jeff

With the image resizer, we have the option to open the image full-sized in the current window, or a new window, etc. Is there an option to open the image in a new TAB?
Try right clicking on the image and then choose to open in a new tab. That might help depending on your browser.

Jeff

·
Administrator
33,720 Posts
Can you change the timeframe for Most Popular Discussions on the homepage it's bringing up threads from as far back as 2012.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Looks cool. Can't find chatbox thou :side:

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
@AG Jeff

I'm a big fan of hyperlinks not looking like ugly maroon underlined hyperlinks. It looks like normal text which is a million times better. Thanks for that.

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts
Wrestling Forum has evolved, it's a welcome change, I actually really like the new polished and more professional look. I will forever love the old school look but it's a new era and the more time I'm spending on here right now, the more I'm warming to it.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Ok I have "This forum automatically resizes images which are too large. Please choose here how you would like to view the enlarged images." as keep original size but in my User CP they resize smaller on the new skin.

·
NOTORIOUS
6,837 Posts
I think I've used the older layout since I registered, so all this will take some getting used to. That being said, it looks pretty nice and I can already see the pages loading faster, which is a plus.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
@AG Jeff, Can we make the background of the chatbox darker? A light grey colour perhaps? I'm not sure how easy that is.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,154 Posts
OK I'm not on Legacy 1 on Chrome and aside from making advanced replies I get the same "security token message" when I tried to go back to default.

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
The new look is alright, but it seems like it takes awhile for avatars to pop up compared to the old look.

·
#HAIRBEAR #TEAMPALE
5,250 Posts
@ AG Jeff

I'm liking some of the features already. Good job.

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
The "recent visitors" feature will certainly be useful for exposing the stalkers of the forum. :woah

·
Registered
376 Posts
My first reaction? Wasnt too sure about it. But now, after using some of the new features and getting used to the new look, I am staring to like it. Good job.

61 - 80 of 1005 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.