Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, the W-E design has been completed and pages have been done into PHP.... FINALLY... the forums design has also been done.. I just need to add a few stuff to main W-E site and we're all good.

Here's the question.. Do you guys think it would be better to launch after or before Royal Rumble?

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
I think you should launch now. Everything is done, so why not launch? People will come, see the cartoon, shit, i mean main site, like it because it will most likely be much faster loading because of it being php and all should be well. I'm actually anxious to see it and the forums design. Nitemare says the forum design it much faster and nicer.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
You'd probably be the best person to make that decision. I think maybe after the rumble. So then you will have a fresh month to start it in, without having to modify things twice. My opinion wouldn't mean shit, it's clearly whatever you think would work best and with previous experience.

(Can't wait, though)

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lacrimosa said:
I think you should launch now. Everything is done, so why not launch? People will come, see the cartoon, shit, i mean main site, like it because it will most likely be much faster loading because of it being php and all should be well. I'm actually anxious to see it and the forums design. Nitemare says the forum design it much faster and nicer.
Jobbers such as yourselves don't know a good logo/design when it slaps you in the face. Others that have seen it know it's quality so scew you dick face, and yes, the forums design is much faster and nicer than these two pieces of crap skins we have right now.

N

·
0 Posts
Do it now or at least on Friday, two days before RR. Saturday by the latest. New site before RR would be good.

Anyway, some people will probably think the new forum design is plain, but that's the way the design is supposed to be, so stfu before you even start.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I haven't seen either, so I can't comment on what they look like. However, I say if it's ready to go, do it now.

N

·
0 Posts
The new design is ready, but the content (such as new news...ya) needs to be added and shit.

Forums have been ready for a long time...because it wasn't much done to them.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
The new logo sucks. It's too cartoonish. I hope the design doesn't look like that. As for the forums, the plainer the better.

Launch now. I need something new to complain about to you.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Yuh, I was using the new forum skin for a while now, but just recently went back to geltech. Geltech blows. Definitely loads faster with the new look. It's much more simple, but easier to navigate. Geltech is too much glitz and glam and shit.

I say launch the new look whenever. No big rush, but I'd definitely launch it just before Royal Rumble.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
A change is as good as a holiday. I could do with a holiday. I think you should put up the new design, why not sooner than later. :)

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im going to try for January 22/23rd, and if not, 28th January.

OZ, you're the only one who hasn't like that logo so FU :)

·
15,672 Posts
The new design may load faster now, but what about when it's got banner and pop-up ads on it?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Flash said:
The new design may load faster now, but what about when it's got banner and pop-up ads on it?
It's still going to be faster....

We're comparing the speed of the current look(pop ups and all) with the speed of the new look(again, pop up ads and all). Less things to load on a skin = less load time.

·
15,672 Posts
Nor am I, particularly, but I wouldn't like it taking much longer than Chromo does now, if that's possible. Lee did say that it'll still be quicker, like Cody did, so that's cool.

·
15,672 Posts
Yessssssssss, but it's nice to know that we won't all have to get a program or anything to deal with them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts