Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Masked wrestling sensation Sin Cara has taken his high-flying style to the WWE. Wrestling since he was 15 years old in his native Mexico, Sin Cara with his awe-inspiring acrobatic moves says he has one goal in mind: “to be a household name known all over the globe.”

You are a second generation wrestler. Did your dad influence you?
My father, “Dr. Karonte,” inspired me to become a wrestler. I was always fascinated by the masks he wore and I wanted to be just like him. It is part of my heritage and it runs through my veins.

What does it mean to you to be a successful Mexican wrestler?
It means the world to me. I take great pride in representing my country and my people.

How were you discovered by the WWE?
I made a big enough name for myself in Mexico that it caught the eye of the WWE.

Compare Wrestling in Mexico and the US.
They are two very different styles with their own strong followings.

How many hours do you train a week? What is a typical day for you?
I train two hours a day with my father. During my training I attempt to discover new innovations I can perform in the ring.

Do you have a special diet?
I eat a healthy diet of chicken and vegetables but nothing too special.

What do you want to accomplish as a wrestler?
I would love to be a household name known all over the globe with a strong fan following.

What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
10 years? It’s hard to imagine what I am going to be doing tomorrow. LOL. I truly have no idea, but whatever it is, I hope it’s something I could be proud of.

Why a mask?
The mask adds a certain mystique to my image. It makes people wonder who I really am and adds an extra interest in Sin Cara.

How do you see through your mask?
Half the time I can’t. LOL. It’s something you just have to become accustomed to.

Were you ever unmasked in a wrestling match? Will you ever take your mask off in the ring?
Plenty of people have tried but I have been fortunate enough to never lose it…but who knows what the future holds.?

Why the name Sin Cara?
I wear a mask that completely covers my face, including my eyes. It’s as if I have no face at all.

Do you see yourself as a role model?

If someone sees me as a role model it’s a great honor and an accomplishment I am proud of.

nexoslatinos.com

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: New Sin Cara (Mistico) interview

good read
and that part with the mask that he cant see with it most of the time
respect to him and hunico
Not only that but the lights darken during his matches. Plus Mistico does not know any English so communicating is probably harder for him.

Misticos mask when he was in Mexico had the eye part cut off so he could actually see clear. I guess WWE decided to completely cover the eye area so it wont seem as much of a copy of the original Mexican Mistico mask. But if it is a problem then just cut some eye hole in that mask so he can see clearly.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts

The 'LOL's made me :lmao for some reason.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts

Not only that but the lights darken during his matches. Plus Mistico does not know any English so communicating is probably harder for him.

Misticos mask when he was in Mexico had the eye part cut off so he could actually see clear. I guess WWE decided to completely cover the eye area so it wont seem as much of a copy of the original Mexican Mistico mask. But if it is a problem then just cut some eye hole in that mask so he can see clearly.
now they are gonna make cara vs cara and i hope they change the design of the mask but it will be hunicos mask that will get a change or be removed some-when

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
The attire in that pic is awesome. Sin Cara's attire has been pretty sweet so far, the blue on he regularly wears, the silver one from MITB, and now this limited edition one.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Wait a minute, Sin Cara is suddenly an expert in text speak, and Kevin Nash recently and rather famously got sent a text message.

I've solved the mystery!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

now they are gonna make cara vs cara and i hope they change the design of the mask but it will be hunicos mask that will get a change or be removed some-when
Doubt it, the eyes are blocked so that whoever they put in, fans will think of as Sin Cara. No face is more than just a bad joke.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
How do you see through your mask?
Half the time I can’t. LOL. It’s something you just have to become accustomed to.
mmmmm ... That's why he botches

1 - 12 of 12 Posts