Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two new banners. They're the same style, size, etc. Just had a different idea after I made the first one.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
I like the GreenDay One, text has a coo effect, the blends look good as well. I dont really like the text on the YC one... but the actual GFX blends is pretty good.

GD : 8/10
YC : 7/10

·
Registered
619 Posts
OZ...damnit....2nd time u copied my phrases...i did "grain of salt required" on Slam's and i did Kiss Me I'm Irish on mine...grrr..... The first one automatically gets a big fat 0 becuase i CAN'T STAND yellowcard. As for the other, 7 because you copied my phrase and it just doesn't appeal...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Then they stole it from me...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Probably not.

As for the sigs... I don't really like em. First reason are the bands you choose, and second is the whole messy look of them...

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
I think they are average, and compared to what you usually do they are destinctly below average. You can and have done much better than this before. Sorry.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Not a fan on the blending. But, on the text side of it the banners are good.

green_day_rox: Your signature is too large. Max size is 500x400. Please change it, thanks.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Greendaydoody...don't compare me to u...even if mine is bigger...it's better...like it matters...and it seems to be that you have a real big problem with double posting...

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Don't make me get all moderator on your asses.

Imaginator, your signature is also too large. And GDR please just edit your posts rather than double posting.

·
Registered
619 Posts
NDF said:
Don't make me get all moderator on your asses.
If you don't make a sig of that I will (for you even if you don't use it). Thats hillarious. Newho...Max=500X400|Mine=500X250

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
It's too big. If we say so, it is. Don't you see all that [lame] text in your sig? I do. Yeah, reduce it and don't question 'us' again.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I didn't question you. I didn't blame it on the text. It just fucked up and I said so. I also said I would fix it. Besides, what does my sig have to do with NDF's? I just gave the explaination as to why my sig was continually fucked up, which was, something was fucking with it after i added that animated sig. Besides, it's fixed now so lets drop the subject.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts