Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
^^^You slut. You gave that banner a 9/10 but you gave my banner which is 10 times better a 6/10.

It's not like I really care but if you that bad at rating gfx maybe you shouldn't be in this forum.

As for the banner, I don't like it. It's too simple with a sucky bg and bad text.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
It looks like the bottom has been chopped off. I think it's not tooo bad. For a starter it's ok anyway.

I think it's good to see new people on the GFX scene, it seems like a lot of people are starting to have a crack, which is great.

·
Banned
759 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
^^^You slut. You gave that banner a 9/10 but you gave my banner which is 10 times better a 6/10.

It's not like I really care but if you that bad at rating gfx maybe you shouldn't be in this forum.

As for the banner, I don't like it. It's too simple with a sucky bg and bad text.
I'd watch my mouth if I were you, ya little snot-nosed prick!
I rate not only on overall looks, effort, and effects, but mainly on ORIGINALITY.
His is at least 100 times better from that aspect.
Your banners main cut is so over-used I may puke if I have to see it
one more time! Not to mention that the text on yours looks ridiculous...the Dave needs to go .... it looks tacky as hell and crowds, not even properly spaced, above the huge last name...if ya were gonna use both names and
just had to have the Dave text smaller, you should have centered it better, and put a little more space between the two.
Besides if you can't take a little constructive criticism without going ballistic and calling people you don't know names, then you shouldn't ask people to rate your shit. Not everybody likes what you like and not all people look at things the same, I like this one better than yours, thats just my opinion, everybodys got one and they don't all coincide with your opinions...grow up, and get over it you big cry-baby!!:rolleyes:
Thats my honest opinion if ya don't like it...tough shit..you got it anyway ya fuckstick.:flip

Btw....you should really learn grammer...its "if you're that bad", not, "if you that bad".....:rolleyes: .....you illiterate, underachieving dumbass. If you can't write any better than that maybe YOU shouldn't be posting in this or any other public forum, unless its a forum for the grammatically challenged.:p

·
Banned
759 Posts
Actually smart-ass, I create animated banners, dolls, names, signatures, and text graphics. So you STFU!! While you're at it GTFU too ya whiny, sniveling brat!:rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
WWF Angel said:
Actually smart-ass, I create animated banners, dolls, names, signatures, and text graphics. So you STFU!! While you're at it GTFU too ya whiny, sniveling brat!:rolleyes:
Seriously, if you made banners you would know mine is better than his. I'm not whining about it and i'm not complaining but ask anybody on here and see who's better.

And so I missed a 're in a sentence. Who the freak cares, i'm 15 not some 30 year old slut.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Out of the better interest of the other people in these forums, I'm going to request that y'all take your argument elsewhere.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thank you. That was easier than I though. I figured y'all'd start cussing me out and yelling at me to shut up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts